Reviews for What Happens When You're No Longer Fighting
braddare8 chapter 1 . 2/24
Please make more and a video to please if possible and also amazing job Vogue
It made me very hard
Alex chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
Man i loved this one. One thing is that i allways imagine kurama as a smaller human size version of humself. And why dont you make it like after the war everything is good and naruto finds out because the seal is open now he can let kurma out but they still have a bond which allows him to return back in naruto. So he comes out in his human size (but still the fox with humanoid body he is) and they try to li e with naruto together. Slowly they fall in love and so on... Sorry for the grammar it is 2 am and i cant focus anymore... Btw please think about it...
Dimension Distorter chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
(Speechless) O_O...I...So...Is Naruto going to become a Fox demon because of this?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
Please update soon this fic is awesome
lilmymyshem chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
you are an awsome writer andf ive have alot odf blood flowwing from my nose and might pass out a'ne
TigrezzTail chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Heh, so much for a new chapter in a week, huh?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
need kurama to give him a mate mark
tenebrae di oblio chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
*desperately tries to step nosebleed* damn that was good! i seriously hope that you continue this, that was hot!
Janieceal chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
OH my fucking god nosebleed please continue you I hope that you haven't abandoned this fic and I really would like to see happens next oh and make it Mpreg
Guest chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
i had a permanent blush
my whole face was red
TigrezzTail chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Yeah, Kyuubi's logic behind Naruto's lack of interest makes an immense amount of weird sense. Nicely done by the way. I hate it Naruto suddenly has perfect knowledge of what to do.
Devilish Rook chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Awww, I had really hoped for a new chapter but i can't wait till the next chapter. I wish I give construtive criticism but I'm not all that good with my English. I still love your story as always.
Ice Dragon chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
HOLY SHIT! *is disparately trying to stop the blood flow* I have but two questions...How did you come up with this idea? and Can you write more please?
Seagem chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
O.o you are a god! I will follow you forever. *bows down* I am don't worthy.