Reviews for The New Slytherin Girl
ezra chapter 1 . 9/8
Hey take your time, it's ok but plz tell us when do you gonna update next chapter, love the story.
cohenthelibrarian chapter 51 . 8/28
Two spelling/grammatical comments: "excited" and "exited" are being confused and "wonder" is being used in the place of "wander". E.g. Her mind began to "wonder". These relatively small errors are, nevertheless, detractors from what I think is a hilarious, well-told story.
Pleeaaseeesse hurry up and put another chapter up! The suspense is too much.
HPuni101 chapter 117 . 8/19
Looking forward to hogwarts. Can't wait to see katerina interact with umbridge. I wonder isvgeorge or hermione will convince her to be part of the DA with her knowledge and skill. Please update soon. Best wishes.
scorpiongirl92 chapter 117 . 7/21
O wow that was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! I'm shipping them sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard now! when will she see it that he's in love with her? awww Draco my poor baby... next morning is going to be really awkward for Draco or may be he's going to be very happy to have her so close to him ;) plz update soon :)
Amelia-bella1 chapter 117 . 7/21
Oh my god I'm in love with this chapter! Yesssss Draco (sort of) openly showed her most affection! How is she still not putting the puzzle together?! I kinda wanted her to drink a bit because then she could have just let go and had some fun as well, can that maybe happen soon? When is Draco just going to come out to her about everything, she's so blind to it and everyone else is being so obvious...in the morning can they just kiss and accept that the need each other :D can't wait for the next update :)
Random Girl chapter 117 . 7/20
Okay, first of all, LOVE the story. Second, this chapter was AMAZING. Can't wait to see what you write next! :)
Bookworm742 chapter 117 . 7/20
Omg that's so cute how can she not realise Draco loves her as more than a friend
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 7/20
Wonderful.
Update immediately, please!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 117 . 7/20
So sweet! Oh it pains me that she's so thick on understanding Draco!
Y
Amelia-bella1 chapter 116 . 6/23
This was such a cute chapter :) however, I feel that George and Katerina's relationship is a bit one sided, he's all lovey towards her and she just seems irritated towards him at moments, also is their relationship going to go any further than just kissing and hugging? George is probably hinting at it but with Katerina being quite oblivious, it seems that she pays no real attention to the way George is touching and holding her. But I can't wait for them to go back to school where she'll be around Draco more often though :D
I really did like this chapter :) can't wait for more to come, update ASAP :)
EllieDragon chapter 116 . 6/21
Eugh I need her and Draco to get together, not that I don't love George, I do I love him so much but Dracooooooooooooo and her are so perfect for eachother! btw this story is amazing, i have read it all in one day from morning to night and I don't regret a thing ;P can't wait for your next update
Bookworm742 chapter 116 . 6/15
I love this so much but can George and katerina Break up or something because her Draco would make such a cute couple
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 116 . 6/14