Reviews for The New Slytherin Girl
First of all, sorry that I don't have an account but I'm on vacation and I plan on making one when I get home! Second of all, this story is so great and I'm so excited that you'll be hopefully updating it more frequently! My favorite parts of this story is when Katerina and Draco hang out and she questions her relationship with George. Overall, this story has a great plot and is very well written! I'm so glad you decided to keep writing even though someone stole ur story.
P. S. I hope Kat gets together with Draco in the end...
YOU KNOW WHAT. YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE FUN. IF THE VOLKOVS JOINED VOLDEMORT WHEN HE ROSE AGAIN AND KATERINA AND DRACO WERE TRYING TO FIND WAYS TO GET OUT OF IT OR SOMETHING. DRAMA. BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE.
Really really good! I love the fast updates and this story will continue to be my favourite fanfic on . I adore how you portray Draco(though he is an stubborn awkward git sometimes), and I'm starting to warm up to KittyxGeorge, although KittyxDraco is forever my otp. I don't know where I was going with this comment but just know that the story is amazing, and keep doing what you're doing! You're an amazing writer!
missfites chapter 107 . 6/21
Awesome chapter but I'm waiting for draco to just start kissing her!
Amelia-bella1 chapter 107 . 6/20
As I love this chapter :) got to say that the arguments between deal and Katerina are quite cute. I'm glad that her father showed up and tried to talk to Katerina about George because that led to the agreement of Katerina spending more time with Draco ;) Really want Draco to out of the blue kiss her and make her break up with George *hint hint* now that Katerina's father is in the castle maybe George will get scared and intimidated? :D. Thank god for summer! Can't wait for you to update more often! This story is already amazing how could you improve it anymore? ;) hehe update ASAP!
caseymcgee chapter 107 . 6/18
Ask and you shall recieve! i love your story but i believe as a big part of it is her friendship with the twins i think it might be a good idea for you to include some of their antics and general joking behaviour. You already do to an extent and i know they are not the main characters (ie not kat and Draco Who totally need to kiss already!) but maybe just add a little bit more as tho the characters are good and you have captured rowlings persona for the twins quite nicely they are just a lacking a little bit atm.

I really do love the story tho and cant wait for the next chapter.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 107 . 6/18
really lovely! go on!
ChasingDandelions chapter 107 . 6/18
O.M.G! That part when Draco tells Katerina that he loves her...sweetness overload! .
I love how she values her friendship with Draco more than her relationship with George...now if only she would realise that he actually LOVED her
Is it a bit cruel for me to look forward to when she would break up with George, with Draco smirking from afar?
Can't wait for the next update!
whereishermione chapter 1 . 6/18
Clicked on the story because I like hermione centered stories but she is not in this story. You shouldn't have her as a character. I only read the first two chapters. This story is about a OC you've created, it's misleading and annoying. It should say OC in place of Hermione G. They have that option.
I love this story! Please keep her and George together. I love them so much. I also love the drama Draco brings from it. Don't stop writing, your amazing.
SmexyBananas chapter 106 . 6/6
I love your writing, please write more.
Also whoever is copying your writing should be stopped
Amelia-bella1 chapter 106 . 6/6
She is so naive when It comes to Draco and George :D but George is so cute with her! Love the chapter! And the part with Ginny made me laugh :) update ASAP love this story!
OMG that is horrible! what excuse did the chick give for copying your story?
Icethetomboy chapter 7 . 5/24
Pansy STOP IT THAT IS KITTY'S PRIVATE STUFF!
Icethetomboy chapter 6 . 5/24
Draco! What! She was just having fun! Stop being such a mouse-brain!