Reviews for The New Slytherin Girl
missfites chapter 109 . 8/26
Hope you update soon and all is well!
caseymcgee chapter 1 . 8/12
Hey! i absolutely love this story! Please tell me you are still continueing it!
I love the new take on Draco. And shockingly find the weasley twins a bit annoying in this one. weird never thought i would prefer Draco over the twins!

keep posting! im waiting anxiously
My bad, did not mean to post that twice. I thought the first one didn't post. Whoops.
Asdfghjkl chapter 108 . 8/9
Dude. No offense, but could you stop saying "update soon". I'm a writer too, and I don't speak for the author of this story, but when someone tells me to update soon, it in no way makes me want to update. It just pisses me off. She'll update when she's damn good and ready. Until then, stop saying stuff like *Please update soon:((((* Honestly, I'm not even the author and I'm getting pissed off for her. I'm not trying to be an asshole, just had to say something about it. I apologize if this hurt your feelings and if the author doesn't feel the same about the comments. But, like I said, I'm not speaking for her. Just me, as a fellow writer. Rant over.
Bruh. She'll update when she's damn good and ready. And until then, you saying to update constantly isn't going to do anything but piss her off. Saying update soon is one of the worst things to say to a writer. Something like "Can't wait to hear from you again." Is fine. But stuff like "Please update soon:((((." Will just make the writer angry. I'm not trying to be an asshole, I'm just saying that the things you're saying about updating soon aren't doing anything for a new update. Rant over.
cries self to sleep bc still no update :-(( this story is my life I love it so much
When are you going to update. No offense but I love your writing and it's just that we haven't heard from you for a while
patiently waiting for the day draco just pushes her against the wall and kisses her sensless
hopelessromanticandie333 chapter 108 . 7/11
Hey,
I've been reading this story for a while and I became addicted to it. I usually don't like OC stories, but I love this! You follow the chapters of Harry Potter really well; you must be working really hard on this story. I was thrilled to see that you're still updating. I like the relationship between George and Katerina, but I wish Katerina was more into it. I wish we got to see her initiating some kisses or at least enjoying them. It would be interesting if Draco caught them making out; I love when intense jealousy and anger comes into play. I feel like Draco needs to reach a breaking point and then start to confess his love. I would want to see Katerina start to feel something for one of them- some sort of attraction; like where are her hormones? I sometimes forget that she's not a child because she doesn't seem to feel anything for anyone. Anyway, awesome job on this story, and I can't wait till you update!
xox Andie
MagnusBane chapter 108 . 7/10
I don't like George and Katerina together. I feel like when he's trying to kiss her, she's never into it. He comes off super creepy to me tbh. Katerina and Draco are adorable 3
Amelia-bella1 chapter 108 . 7/9
Amazing chapter as always! God she can be so naive when it comes to the boys, but I really hope she realises Draco likes her soon :) I just want him to kiss her already :p I like that she's spending more time with Draco as well :)
Please update ASAP!
Write a sex scene
ChasingDandelions chapter 108 . 7/7
I can't take it anymore! Katerina and Draco are just TOO sweet together! .
Please please PLEASE tell me that she's going to see his/her own feelings soon! It was nice to have George forgive Katerina for Draco's little 'set-up' in the forest - clearly he trusts her, but...but...DRACO!
Can't wait for your next updates! :D
missfites chapter 108 . 7/6
I love it but I kinda want malfoy to just kiss her already!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 108 . 7/6