Reviews for The New Slytherin Girl
DreamInSkies chapter 87 . 4/8
Such a sweet chapter with the small moment between Draco and Katerina. It amuses me how easily she throws the word "love" around :P
I would have loved to see more of her and Vik's relationship, is that something that is going to develop?
As always, loved the chapter and I can't wait for your next update! :D
M in Arizona chapter 87 . 4/8
Took me awhile to catch up but worth it as you
rosie.horgan.7 chapter 87 . 4/8
Awwwwwww
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 87 . 4/8
really lovely! I absolutely love Theo!
Leia chapter 86 . 4/5
I love this story! And I don't think you should condense the chapters. I think 86 is a perfectly acceptable number. I mean, you are tackling like all the books at once, you know. And also, I'm totally shipping Katerina/George and Katerina/Draco. I can't decide which one I like better, though! Anyhoo, can't wait to read the next chapter! Byeee!
Calliope29 chapter 86 . 3/24
Your accent doesn't suck, if it were me i totally would have forgotten they had an accent in the first place. Don't sweat it. Also, don't worry about the amount of chapters. When i was reading this i kept glancing at the numbers wishing there were more, not less. They're always a nice length as well. This was a good chapter, i wanted to see how she would interact with Viktor for the past, like, seven chapters. Update soon!
RoseGranger chapter 86 . 3/22
Like i said, he's sweetie around her. :) update another great chapter soon
DreamInSkies chapter 86 . 3/21
Great chapter! I would love to see more Viktor and Katerina interactions! :D
Hahaha, and I love how she always gets her way :P
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 86 . 3/21
really good please keep on going on!
EternalSummers chapter 85 . 3/9
I LOVE this fanfic! I wonder about Krum's relationship to Katerina though...Is he still going to take Hermione to the Yule Ball?
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
DreamInSkies chapter 85 . 3/9
They're FINALLY HERE! SO EXCITED!
So, I know I've probably been flooding your emails with my reviews, but hopefully it's the "good" flooding :P
I have realised that you haven't been updating this fanfic as often as the earlier chapters, and I understand how school is just a b* and that DAMNED writer's block! I just wanted to say how I've LOVED reading this fanfiction - it has never failed to bring a smile to my face :) - and I would REALLY love to read more and more of it! :D
DreamInSkies chapter 84 . 3/9
Hehehehe! I wonder when Draco's secret would come out! :P
Can't WAIT to see Durmstrang and how Katerina would react to some certain individuals *cough Krum cough* :D
DreamInSkies chapter 83 . 3/9
Hahahaha! I LOVE how Katerina owns a DRAGON! :D
And damn Lev! George was so close! :P It looks like EVERYONE around Katerina can tell that George and Draco like her, except for herself .
DreamInSkies chapter 82 . 3/9
Ugh..I'm really disliking Moody here...oohh! Did he want to speak to Draco privately to gauge his loyalty to the Dark Lord? :D
Anyways, really enjoying the story so far! :D
DreamInSkies chapter 81 . 3/9
Wow, Katerina was like, bordering on abusive with Draco on this chapter, although the later hugging did make up for it :P
Hahaha, I like how you said that their relationship only faced problems when Katerina was angry with Draco, and not the other way around :D