Reviews for I Will Not say Goodbye
ebonytigger chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Wow I love this, I always have loved Homeward Bound. Looking forward to reading more Homeward Bound stories :)
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Wow well done. This part and the part where Sassy went over the waterfall always made me cry. I am so glad Chance and Sassy were there to help him.
magic135 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
how sad and heartwarming. i loved it.
Marie King chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Wow what a awesome 'deleted scene' I so wished that this had been in the film great job you captured all of the characters especially Shadow amazingly well!

Please keep writing you are incredibly talented :)
Hogan'sHeroesFan chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I liked this. I've always wondered how Shadow got out of that hole.
Dixie Darlin chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
oh I so loved this, I always wondered how they got him out. I love that Chance helped him right before he fell again.
MinervaDeannaBond chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Wow! You've taken a what-if that I've always wondered about myself and turned it into a well-crafted "deleted scene" that's just as beautiful and heart-wrenching as any scene from the film. I can't believe nobody's reviewed this yet, so I'm honored to be the first. You did a wonderful job capturing the voices and spirits of the animals - Chance's spunk, Sassy's attitude, and Shadow's determination, loyalty, and boundless love. And well-done for writing a back story for Shadow's puppy years - it was fantastic to read about his life prior to the events of the movie and just how deep his bond with Peter runs. Congratulations are due you - for the story and for bringing a lump to my throat and nearly tears to my eyes. Just amazing!