Reviews for The Little Twist
Gremalien chapter 2 . 11/25/2016
Can't wait for another chapter! I have had adios motherf***ers before and yeah as well as many other drinks that night that the guy I spent time with that late night said I was wild and that I smelled like a brewery. But he's known me for 10 years lol but that night was very surprising. All thanks to that drink lol.
Gremalien chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
Yay! Great story and I can't wait to read more ;))
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2015
i love this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Whoaa! It's has been 2 years,please continue,i love the idea lucy being rude xD and i really want to know what'll happen next so please don't stop this story.
DecipherMe333 chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
OMG! Im loving this! UPDATE! Heheh!
Mintleaf64 chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
Please update soon!
Staticy Fox Atra chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
Uh, WHEN ARE YOU GONNA UPDATE!? It's REALLY good and funny. And Adios Motherfucker. Well that's a funny ass drink name.
AlignedSausage69 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
This is pretty much a copy of lost fairy. You just changed the guild and person who saved natsu do saber tooth and sting!
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Weee! That's some drink! Cana would surely be proud of him!
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Hihi so cute!

Happy: "The llliiike him..."
jjack31 chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
up date
propertyofthedead chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
So a blue mother fucker
Blackhatred chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
damn thats one hardcore drink...im going to make it, cant wait for the next chap i hope its a lemon
I am a fluffy pen chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
Oh, lol. DAYYUM. Keep going, I can clearly see that you've improved since the last time you wrote...As in, the first chapter Great job.
miki565 chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Yeahh. . . i love strange potions. They make everything more interesting. I love this fanfic so write more!