Reviews for Most of Him
Lovepatrolalpha1344 chapter 7 . 8/23
Awesome! I've read a few fanfics about what happens during this time, but I think it's safe to say that this was the best thought out. I really enjoyed reading this, and thank you for writing it. Also, you said that there would be another chapter, but it's been about two years since you last updated. Unless my iPod is just not showing the last chapter, because sometimes it acts weird. But, if it really isn't there, are you still planning on writing a chapter eight? If not, fine, because this was good enough anyway, but I would be excited to continue reading this. :)
Nicolelovesray chapter 5 . 7/3
This chap was also very beautiful, I loved it! 3
Nicolelovesray chapter 4 . 7/3
Wow, I really loved this chap...I wish something like this happened in the movie...or TV show...its a beautiful chap and you did wonderful with details! :)
StarDreamer02 chapter 7 . 4/27
Hi, it's me (again). Gods, I should really stop. It's going to end up sounding like I'm being clingy and annoying and I know people hate that. Anyway! Not the point. I just wanted to say that I think I agree with you. I feel like the entire relationship with Astrid is really rushed. It just seems like she goes from hating him to loving him in what, a week? It's actually like 4 days. Maybe 5. And even though he probably did sleep for months, she can't really fall in love with him while he's sleeping. Can she? I don't know. And now I've used this to rant and I think I might be spamming you (sorry). You don't have to read this if you don't want to. And please please tell me if you think I'm spamming you. Ummm . . . I have nothing else to say, bye! Oh and I love the story! :)
travelqueen124 chapter 6 . 2/14
I am so happy that you actually keep him out of it for so long that's one thing that has always bothered me about these types of figs is that he is some how micarcliously heeled in a week when intakes months that anyone with any common sense should know. Especially with relearning to walk again.
MidnightOil245 chapter 7 . 1/15
I love your interpretation of the events after the battle. I always thought it was so improbable that Hiccup'd lose a leg and just hop up the next day on a prosthetic. His coma, the time to heal- it makes so much more sense to me. So, in my mind, I'm always going to think that this was the way it happened. I also love Stoick's development through the whole process, and how he's coming to value his son for who he is, especially the scene in the forge where he sees all Hiccup's designs.

I love your writing. I just discovered your stuff a few days ago, and I think I've read ten or so of your stories already, you have so many of my favorite fandoms. Thanks for sharing your talents.
Atea1793 chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
Where's the last chapter?
Lala chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
This story was a good idea and well written
Vyletta Fae chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
Your logic makes perfect sense to me.
crownthegoldfish chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
** I like it following the movie. It's sort of like a deleted scene, in a way haha. Or a whole ton of them.
crownthegoldfish chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
omg the bet
Guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
The story was wonderful! I have always thought about what may have happened after the Red Death and everything and now I have a thought! Thanks! Everything you wrote really seemed real and made sense. So great work!
P.S. You're a great writer!
llLethell chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Awesome. I always thought there should have been more reaction the moment they figured out Hiccup's leg was gone. I'm glad you've done something about it!
Night Fury chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
Oh my god you are so smart. ;-;

"...since he first realized she was a girl..."

v chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
Fanominal best hiccup wake up story I've seen
Keep it up