Reviews for Most of Him
travelqueen124 chapter 6 . 2/14
I am so happy that you actually keep him out of it for so long that's one thing that has always bothered me about these types of figs is that he is some how micarcliously heeled in a week when intakes months that anyone with any common sense should know. Especially with relearning to walk again.
MidnightOil245 chapter 7 . 1/15
I love your interpretation of the events after the battle. I always thought it was so improbable that Hiccup'd lose a leg and just hop up the next day on a prosthetic. His coma, the time to heal- it makes so much more sense to me. So, in my mind, I'm always going to think that this was the way it happened. I also love Stoick's development through the whole process, and how he's coming to value his son for who he is, especially the scene in the forge where he sees all Hiccup's designs.

I love your writing. I just discovered your stuff a few days ago, and I think I've read ten or so of your stories already, you have so many of my favorite fandoms. Thanks for sharing your talents.
Atea1793 chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
Where's the last chapter?
Lala chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
This story was a good idea and well written
Vyletta Fae chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
Your logic makes perfect sense to me.
crownthegoldfish chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
** I like it following the movie. It's sort of like a deleted scene, in a way haha. Or a whole ton of them.
crownthegoldfish chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
omg the bet
Guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
The story was wonderful! I have always thought about what may have happened after the Red Death and everything and now I have a thought! Thanks! Everything you wrote really seemed real and made sense. So great work!
P.S. You're a great writer!
llLethell chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Awesome. I always thought there should have been more reaction the moment they figured out Hiccup's leg was gone. I'm glad you've done something about it!
Night Fury chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
Oh my god you are so smart. ;-;

"...since he first realized she was a girl..."

OH MY GOD PRICELESS.
v chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
Fanominal best hiccup wake up story I've seen
Keep it up
Rachlie chapter 7 . 5/12/2014
Great story, I've just discovered it! I had a lot of the same thoughts as you did about how long he must have been in the coma and I thought it tied the ending together well. Thanks for posting it!
Sarah chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
OMG, so cute and emotional! I'm trying very hard to hold myself together right now.
warorpeace chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
Great story actually. You character development was really great. If you would add another chapter what it would be? Anyway i'd love to see one more, you're an amazing writer
Bones McCoy chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
I dont know how you did it. You write these characters so well it is almost like you made them yourself. I know i already posted on this, but i couldn't resist posting again. Your logic is sound, your character mastery is incredible, i love this fic so much that i was up till 3 in the morning reading it straight through! I am happy. So so happy that this exists and i was gushing and laughing and crying with the best of them with every sentence. I like how you incorporated Vallhallarama into this. You are a master. I bow to you, great senpai. I really wish for an epilogue of sorts. You have five whole years to cover until the events of HTTYD2! Please write more? Love you!