Reviews for Pokemon Academy
Technically, "te quiero" directly translates to I want you, but same difference
SirDiders chapter 24 . 10/5/2015
Great chapter. I will now kill sklya for getting in the way of Roxane, Carmen and umm... Brain frat... Justin's girl student
SirDiders chapter 21 . 10/5/2015
Lane. He is like batman
SirDiders chapter 18 . 10/5/2015
I would choose... Silver or Trent. Trent is cool and he is just plain strong, but in my opinion silver is badass
SirDiders chapter 17 . 10/5/2015
I think they look cute, plus she was the first girl
SirDiders chapter 5 . 10/4/2015
Plz justin and Roxanne. Carlos x sklya. And don't mix and match. I like Justin and Roxanne together .
SirDiders chapter 2 . 10/4/2015
Ji, is it to late for oc's? I mean are u still using this story?
camelbot chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Amazing story, if there's any hope you would continue to write this. I would continue reading.
The Heartless Direwolf chapter 32 . 4/23/2015
This is a phenomenal story! You have a perfect blend of plot, lemons, battles, and everything in between. I know you have g updated in almost a year, but if there was a sign for you to start updating again, let this be it!
bicenator chapter 32 . 11/13/2014
Honestly this is one of the best stories I've read and I really hope you continue to update!
smashbros321 chapter 32 . 7/6/2014
Hey, great story so far. But you never explained why Espeon got provoked by Roxanne.
darkmoonrise312 chapter 32 . 6/18/2014
And in a stunning ten of events, The protagonist lost a battle! But really, it's Cynthia's. There was no chance. But now Justin has the moral boost or whatever he needs to go through the tournament.
JaysonFour chapter 25 . 6/18/2014
Good day!

Your story contains content too explicit for an M rating. Have you thought of moving it offsite to a place like DeviantArt or Archive of Our Own, where content like this is permitted? MA fics have been deleted in the past, so it might be a good idea to tone it down or remove it before the admins find it.

Wouldn't it be easier to create an account somewhere else, upload the MA stuff, and tell your fans where it is after you pull it down here, rather then logging in one afternoon to find yourself banned and your stories gone, with your fans wondering where you went?

JaysonFour of Critics United
WestlyKing chapter 16 . 6/12/2014
I love how you game Justin his harem basically!XP I'm weird like that but um what with ms Lucy and all this trying to get kids to have sex kinda weird but makes for an interesting story none the less. Are you still taking oc's?
Rasa the North Wind chapter 28 . 5/5/2014
Oh and height for my character is 5'7"