Reviews for Pokemon Academy
The Heartless Direwolf chapter 32 . 4/23
This is a phenomenal story! You have a perfect blend of plot, lemons, battles, and everything in between. I know you have g updated in almost a year, but if there was a sign for you to start updating again, let this be it!
bicenator chapter 32 . 11/13/2014
Honestly this is one of the best stories I've read and I really hope you continue to update!
darkluigi789 chapter 32 . 7/6/2014
Hey, great story so far. But you never explained why Espeon got provoked by Roxanne.
darkmoonrise312 chapter 32 . 6/18/2014
And in a stunning ten of events, The protagonist lost a battle! But really, it's Cynthia's. There was no chance. But now Justin has the moral boost or whatever he needs to go through the tournament.
JaysonFour chapter 25 . 6/18/2014
Good day!

Your story contains content too explicit for an M rating. Have you thought of moving it offsite to a place like DeviantArt or Archive of Our Own, where content like this is permitted? MA fics have been deleted in the past, so it might be a good idea to tone it down or remove it before the admins find it.

Wouldn't it be easier to create an account somewhere else, upload the MA stuff, and tell your fans where it is after you pull it down here, rather then logging in one afternoon to find yourself banned and your stories gone, with your fans wondering where you went?

JaysonFour of Critics United
Westlyking chapter 16 . 6/12/2014
I love how you game Justin his harem basically!XP I'm weird like that but um what with ms Lucy and all this trying to get kids to have sex kinda weird but makes for an interesting story none the less. Are you still taking oc's?
Legacy918 chapter 28 . 5/5/2014
Oh and height for my character is 5'7"
Legacy918 chapter 31 . 5/5/2014
Okay so I'm all caught up with the story now and I really enjoy reading this. There's only one thing that irks me which is the way more and more girls appear that want Justin's D. I think that you should stick to all the girls you introduced up to Lucy because the parts with her are actually pretty funny and interesting. I think adding more girls to Justin's dating/sex pool is going overboard. This is of course my opinion and you can choose to accept or decline it but on a different topic, I'd like to submit an OC. Here's his profile:
Name: Leon Castillo
Age: 17
Year: 3rd
Home: Kalos, Lumiose City
Appearance: Light brown hair, icy blue eyes, slight tan skin. He wears a sapphire blue coat over a black T-shirt. The coat has two black stripes on the cuffs on each sleeve with black cufflings and the buttons on the coat are black. He wears dark gray jeans and grey and black sneakers. He has a silver shuriken necklace over his black shirt.
Personality: Leon is calm and collected however he hates bullies and will stand up to them when he needs to. He cares about his pokemon a lot and always puts them before himself.
Likes: Swimming, pool/billiards, pizza
Team:
Greninja: water shuriken, night slash, shadow sneak, double team
Amprharos (with Ampharosite): thunder punch, flash, thunder wave, signal beam
Lucario (with Lucarionite): aura sphere, extreme speed, metal claw, metal sound
Sylveon: moonblast, shadow ball, protect, attract
Noivern: dragon pulse, air slash, roost, shadow claw
Pyroar (male): overheat, crunch, flamethrower, will-o-wisp
How you can fit him into your story: He could be in the upper classmen tournament and possibly win if you didn’t have a winner in mind already. If you can’t make him win, then let him get far, maybe runner-up, and have his battle be epic. Like his opponent barely manages to win especially since Leon’s got two pokemon that can mega evolve. As for his love life, Justin is with Skyla so maybe, Leon can be the guy that comes in to sweep Elesa off her feet. Like she has trouble forgetting about Justin and Leon comes along so she gets confused feelings for both of them. Leon asks Elesa out on a date to go to a fair on the mainland and he takes her on the ferris wheel when she realizes that she does really like him and they share a kiss with fireworks in the background.
mlouden03 chapter 31 . 4/23/2014
Pretty good so far, are you planning on writing more? Are you still accepting Oc's?
deluxhuman chapter 31 . 3/27/2014
Hello I would just like to leave a hopefully not too long review for your story pokemon academy.
Well then to start off I woujkd just like to say I have recently been trying to find the best storieson this website of the best romance oriented stories to start off. Im not completely sure why Iwant to do something like this but I just want to for one reason or another to share a compilation like this of multiple genres like this I feel could greatly benifit readers and autbors such as your self. This story makes it fairly high on that list. For a first time writer you show a very advanced base of knowledge for writing. To be honest I could not tell it was your first until you mentioned it in your authors note. This is quite a feat as vey very few writers have this much 'real world' talent as you do. On to the meat of the review, you show a great sence of plot and flow knowing what needs to haplen when for somone asnew as you are. I can semce you growing as you write and change and it is a nice thing to see. Also a quick tip when it comes to being busy I can completely relate as I am in a similar acedemic situation, and when you have to take long breaks from writing it can become difficult. The easiest way to combat this is by instead of writing, plan out a few chapters which will also allow you to delve more into subplots as you did with your T-tar adventure. Im not saying anything that drastic but more subtle is great and I can see your doing that with torchic and 'other' things that i will omit to keep spoiler free. You are constantley changing for the better just dont lose hope with all that work, it may be easier to plan out a chapter for every month of the year during the summer and write them to be released on a monthly schedule. Though I woulnt tell you how to schedule beyond the sugestion to plan as that is entirely up to you. I enjoy your basis of the story aswell, more of a less realistic view which is the whole point of pokemon, putting realism transforms the story to something darker and MUCH harder to write where many try and only a few prosper. So keeping that feeling of upbeat theme driven content is a lot more relatable to the original. I do not know if it was purposeful but I keep getting a scense that I can see certain scenes with those classic anime twists of funny gestures and what not especaily the akward or funny ones. Anyhow, I always have liked authors with the idea that sex and other explecit scenes can be used for plot as much asany other aspect, it shows a certain maturity in the author and although you like many others whi are growing and not yet the best at what they do you are aproaching that status so quickly its unbelievable. In the end all I can say is you can still learn alot and your in a great position to do so with so many advanced classes and a community to help you so just keep being yourself be funny and creative and learn and pretty soon im sure you will get a large following. That about raps up this long review I have for you I give it a solid 9/10 given that this storyis exceeding 85% of its 'First' stories if it can even be qualified as that.
3KL1PS3 chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
This reminds me of 3OM: School Society.
Is it based on this at all?
Omega The Crimson Dragon chapter 31 . 2/19/2014
Holy crap, good story! But cliff hanger -_-, The story must go on!
P.S. INSTA- FALLOW & FAVORITE! My friend code is: 1736-1675-7325
Guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
Everything you describe is 'amazing' and 'super-fun-awesome', don't you think that it should have a little more characteristic depth? Also there is too many highschool story cliches', for example, there is an uber popular girl who is the love interest of a considered 'mediocre' student. Not hate, just criticism.
now a noob chapter 31 . 1/11/2014
I liked this chapter it went in depth in justin's problem on a different note I love this story I wish to say it's my fave but sadly it is not that spot (for now) is taken by A simple pokemon story by slybill and the close runner up is another of his pokemon platinum: Another side but this story is up there to its a good one any way I hope you keep writing
Nephorys chapter 31 . 1/7/2014