Reviews for Pokemon Academy
JosephDaPKMNTrainer chapter 24 . 10/5/2015
Great chapter. I will now kill sklya for getting in the way of Roxane, Carmen and umm... Brain frat... Justin's girl student
JosephDaPKMNTrainer chapter 21 . 10/5/2015
Lane. He is like batman
JosephDaPKMNTrainer chapter 18 . 10/5/2015
I would choose... Silver or Trent. Trent is cool and he is just plain strong, but in my opinion silver is badass
JosephDaPKMNTrainer chapter 17 . 10/5/2015
I think they look cute, plus she was the first girl
JosephDaPKMNTrainer chapter 5 . 10/4/2015
Plz justin and Roxanne. Carlos x sklya. And don't mix and match. I like Justin and Roxanne together .
JosephDaPKMNTrainer chapter 2 . 10/4/2015
Ji, is it to late for oc's? I mean are u still using this story?
camelbot chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Amazing story, if there's any hope you would continue to write this. I would continue reading.
The Heartless Direwolf chapter 32 . 4/23/2015
This is a phenomenal story! You have a perfect blend of plot, lemons, battles, and everything in between. I know you have g updated in almost a year, but if there was a sign for you to start updating again, let this be it!
bicenator chapter 32 . 11/13/2014
Honestly this is one of the best stories I've read and I really hope you continue to update!
smashbros321 chapter 32 . 7/6/2014
Hey, great story so far. But you never explained why Espeon got provoked by Roxanne.
darkmoonrise312 chapter 32 . 6/18/2014
And in a stunning ten of events, The protagonist lost a battle! But really, it's Cynthia's. There was no chance. But now Justin has the moral boost or whatever he needs to go through the tournament.
JaysonFour chapter 25 . 6/18/2014
Good day!

Your story contains content too explicit for an M rating. Have you thought of moving it offsite to a place like DeviantArt or Archive of Our Own, where content like this is permitted? MA fics have been deleted in the past, so it might be a good idea to tone it down or remove it before the admins find it.

Wouldn't it be easier to create an account somewhere else, upload the MA stuff, and tell your fans where it is after you pull it down here, rather then logging in one afternoon to find yourself banned and your stories gone, with your fans wondering where you went?

JaysonFour of Critics United
Elianime1 chapter 16 . 6/12/2014
I love how you game Justin his harem basically!XP I'm weird like that but um what with ms Lucy and all this trying to get kids to have sex kinda weird but makes for an interesting story none the less. Are you still taking oc's?
Legacy918 chapter 28 . 5/5/2014
Oh and height for my character is 5'7"
Legacy918 chapter 31 . 5/5/2014
Okay so I'm all caught up with the story now and I really enjoy reading this. There's only one thing that irks me which is the way more and more girls appear that want Justin's D. I think that you should stick to all the girls you introduced up to Lucy because the parts with her are actually pretty funny and interesting. I think adding more girls to Justin's dating/sex pool is going overboard. This is of course my opinion and you can choose to accept or decline it but on a different topic, I'd like to submit an OC. Here's his profile:
Name: Leon Castillo
Age: 17
Year: 3rd
Home: Kalos, Lumiose City
Appearance: Light brown hair, icy blue eyes, slight tan skin. He wears a sapphire blue coat over a black T-shirt. The coat has two black stripes on the cuffs on each sleeve with black cufflings and the buttons on the coat are black. He wears dark gray jeans and grey and black sneakers. He has a silver shuriken necklace over his black shirt.
Personality: Leon is calm and collected however he hates bullies and will stand up to them when he needs to. He cares about his pokemon a lot and always puts them before himself.
Likes: Swimming, pool/billiards, pizza
Team:
Greninja: water shuriken, night slash, shadow sneak, double team
Amprharos (with Ampharosite): thunder punch, flash, thunder wave, signal beam
Lucario (with Lucarionite): aura sphere, extreme speed, metal claw, metal sound
Sylveon: moonblast, shadow ball, protect, attract
Noivern: dragon pulse, air slash, roost, shadow claw
Pyroar (male): overheat, crunch, flamethrower, will-o-wisp
How you can fit him into your story: He could be in the upper classmen tournament and possibly win if you didn’t have a winner in mind already. If you can’t make him win, then let him get far, maybe runner-up, and have his battle be epic. Like his opponent barely manages to win especially since Leon’s got two pokemon that can mega evolve. As for his love life, Justin is with Skyla so maybe, Leon can be the guy that comes in to sweep Elesa off her feet. Like she has trouble forgetting about Justin and Leon comes along so she gets confused feelings for both of them. Leon asks Elesa out on a date to go to a fair on the mainland and he takes her on the ferris wheel when she realizes that she does really like him and they share a kiss with fireworks in the background.