Reviews for Just To Say Goodbye
That is SO great! still hope for season 9 ( I think so anyway )
ilovejacksparrow44 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This is so good! SEQUAL?
Capuli chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Oh how I hoped for this to be true...
VegasGoddess chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Oh I loved this! Super duper sweet and adorable! Now if only the idiot had actually saved her in the show! lol
FacetiousFish chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
If only! Still holding out hope that this can happen! Great fic! :)
littlesmith chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I think this is the most fantastic story I ever read. And you know what I realy hope this can be true.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Absolutely loved it. River and Eleven were always my favorites too.
Saravi Boo chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This is brilliant! I don't care how bbc ends their time together, this is how it should be as far as I'm concerned. Thanks for the read.
Carrots4Hughey chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This needs to happen. I also want River to become a companion. This was so adorable, and it made me cry.
cassietoevil chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Oh how I wish this could have happened (sigh)
SammyKatz chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
My idea is even futher out there. River and the TARDIS heal Donna, who still is Doctor/Donna. Donna is given "protection" by TARDIS. Donna then raises River's and the Doctor's son.
When the Doctor dies at the end of his last regeneration, he is stored in the TARDIS or a Sonic Screwdriver and taken to the computer in the library to stay with River.
The TARDIS then goes to see Donna and her adopted son. The son becomes the New Doctor and the adventure begins.
TsubakiUzumaki chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I would love that to happen too. See i ship 11/River and can't wait for River to meet Clara.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This is amazing! I'm actually crying :')
FallingStar95 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I love this so much! Like, I actually want this to happen now! :) Great work on this, and keep writing!