Reviews for Crep├║sculo
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
me need drinny make out scenes now
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
her name is not virginia its ginerva
katiebethjackson1 chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
i was good, but it needs more of what "boque" put in her Ginny story (a wandless ginny and her stolen knickers), passion.
Rosaly Zeclack chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Ginerva Molly Weasley
kay chapter 11 . 7/26/2012
JUST COMPLETED READING UR STORY
AND WOW WHAT A ROLLAR COASTER ride it was , it was thrilling and so awesome ,
i enjoyed every chapter and the ending leave a mark

Good work !
eltonfic chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
eu adoro crepusculo
kaya chapter 11 . 11/18/2011
please write more! this is a good story! At least one more chapter? please? please please please please?
Guest chapter 11 . 8/17/2011
Amazingly thought out story but it really does feel like it's half finished.
Murphy AT chapter 11 . 7/22/2011
PLEASE, Please write a sequel! Please!

At least an epilogue!

I very much enjoyed it. You did a fine job of portraying Ginny's haze of confused emotions.

How it all unraveled, it was the perfect mix of suspense, subtle foreshadowing, and surprise twists. I quite enjoyed it.

My only regret is that I adored Jeremy. -sigh-
twilightluver39 chapter 11 . 11/27/2010
eef "THE END" sounds so final... ( is there any way that you could possibly write a sequel? *angelic smile* i'd luv u 4eva!1
molly786 chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
you lost me at the point where ginny find the locket in the train right? Then you said she was lost in her thoughts in the great hall and then again she was back in train compartment. I am confused sorry
witches with awesomeness chapter 11 . 5/29/2008
Wonderful, amazing! great character development in ginny, though draco's wasn't expanded much...

anyway, loved it! but it practically screamed SEQUEL! I think, with a proper sequel it would be one off my most favorite DG... but it just doesn't end well enough to go on my favs.

Its SO close though...

one more thing is that I completely agree with Heartonyoursleeve when he/she says

"The 'Accio' or summoning charm can only summon things that already exist and takes a while for things that aren't nearby- Ginny saying accio ice water would not conjure ice water"

Keep writing Fire and Ice...
notinuseandinactive chapter 11 . 2/6/2008
Great story. I was in suspense the entire time. I love the ending - sweet but not too soppy.
sophia666 chapter 11 . 11/17/2007
Great story. I loved it, I hope you do a sequel, though I don't really read or like much D/G. Great writing.
CanYouLoveTheImaginary chapter 11 . 6/5/2007
Omg is that the end? Like... the END? AHH. BUt I LOVE this story.

Aww[

It was amazing though, and the ned leaves SO much room for a sequel... Maybe you already have one, and maybe you don't... but it's a very good ending.