Reviews for Whispers In The Dark
FAN!~
GreenDragon03 chapter 11 . 10/16/2016
love it!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/2/2016
No Hibiki pleas. Just natsu/cobra is fine. btw. I love this story so much, and that's my favorite pairing too. ( !natsu/laxus) Keep it up!
Fanficer21 chapter 10 . 5/12/2016
Natsu/ENDXCobra! This was was so well written. I loved it!
L YNAL chapter 10 . 5/11/2016
Keep Hibiki out of it. Anyway, great story. Loved that Cobra is so easily flustered and that people can easily see through his tough guy persona. And Natsu, not really sure what's going on there and how END and her feelings'll come out. I was very confused in this chapter though. The scene just kept changing back and forth so it was weird. It's great though and I'm wondering who Cobra'll care more for; END or Natsu. Keep up the work and please update soon. Like maybe in the next for days? Yeah? Ok, then! I'll be going and browsing at any other interesting stories that'll catch my attention.
SoulMore chapter 10 . 4/14/2016
FAN!~
AyameShirayuki chapter 10 . 4/13/2016
i think it should remain cobraxnatsu because of the possible bad memories that a relationship with erza could bring. plus i really like the idea of cobra trying to be a better person so he could be with natsu
Rito Dragneel chapter 10 . 4/13/2016
more please
weaponXfire chapter 9 . 1/21/2016
like the story, cant wait for next chapter
Guest chapter 9 . 1/8/2016
That was creepy
Aipom4 chapter 4 . 1/4/2016
That was so funny
firelass19 chapter 9 . 12/9/2015
Well, that was unexpected. But not undesired.
With the whole reveal in the latest chapter (If you're reading this fic, you're probably up to date), it's really interesting to see a gender-bent fic based on these events. It might basically be molesting, but I think they're cute... when not possessed by demons. But that's just my opinion.
michelous chapter 9 . 12/8/2015
Can't wait for more
Ghostunderasheet chapter 9 . 12/8/2015
Well shit. That certainly took a turn I wasn't expecting.