Reviews for God Of the Frozen Seas
Please update soon :)
awestruck 2409 chapter 16 . 9/15
Awesome please please Update
KittysStories chapter 16 . 4/3
This is one of the only "Percy betrayed" fanfictions that isn't cliché. Most of them make Annabeth out be a... female dog, and Percy as some sort of bipolar furious-then-suddenly-happy guy.
I really like the concept of Percy showing no emotion, but not exactly intentionally. :D
You chapter 16 . 1/16
Nice Story There Man.
But If You Want To Make It Better... Then there's no other option than to Update.
Daughter-of-the-Big-Three1301 chapter 16 . 11/3/2015
I love it. Please continue. I can't wait to find out what happens next. So, please update as soon as you can. Pretty please with Blue Chocolate Chip Cookies on top. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/13/2015
Great story
RedMoonstone chapter 16 . 8/13/2015
You have to continue this story, I absolutely love it, it's brilliant. Xx
Kitkat chapter 12 . 7/12/2015
Kitkat chapter 8 . 7/12/2015
Lol,Rachel. What?
Kitkat chapter 7 . 7/12/2015
Yes! Do slash and Smut. But do bay smut. Jason and Percy.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2015
Thank you Leo. And Jason,the best you can do for someone who is gone,is to never forget them.
Axcel chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
They can't take Percy's sword. Literally can't. Besides, mummified could have been caused in many ways other than power over water. Not to mention there are quite a few monsters and other things with power over water or the power to cause mummification. That isn't getting into things like draining life force or using heat to mummify someone. Even magic could have been used.
iheartpickles chapter 16 . 3/12/2015
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh I LOVE this plot! KEEP UPDATING
Daughter of Olympus 2 chapter 16 . 3/11/2015
I'll be your beta if you want
Timewalker123 chapter 16 . 3/7/2015
Oh...come on! I have been waiting for such a looooong time for an update, to finally end with a cliff. Any way great chapter, can't wait to hear khione's story.