Reviews for God Of the Frozen Seas
Axcel chapter 1 . 5/30
They can't take Percy's sword. Literally can't. Besides, mummified could have been caused in many ways other than power over water. Not to mention there are quite a few monsters and other things with power over water or the power to cause mummification. That isn't getting into things like draining life force or using heat to mummify someone. Even magic could have been used.
iheartpickles chapter 16 . 3/12
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh I LOVE this plot! KEEP UPDATING
Daughter of Olympus 2 chapter 16 . 3/11
I'll be your beta if you want
Timewalker123 chapter 16 . 3/7
Oh...come on! I have been waiting for such a looooong time for an update, to finally end with a cliff. Any way great chapter, can't wait to hear khione's story.
This story has updated? Finally!
Son of Athena 11 and 14 chapter 3 . 3/5
nice so far
Lord Asmodeus chapter 3 . 3/4
Chaos being female was quite irksome. The portrayal was cliche, similar to how most other primordial entities are portrayed as female in media for absolutely no reason at all.

Also there is no reason for such entities to even intervene. If they do, it would be neutral and not to aid one side implicitly. Percy also lacked, well everything, he is essentially the old Percy but without any good reason to be.
The Ebony Assassin chapter 15 . 2/19
I'm... Intrigued. Give me more. I really like it. Please update
Persooon chapter 7 . 1/29
Chaos in my opinion but eh I don't care as long as it's not Nico I feel like those two are brothers.
Stars-ArcherGuardian chapter 15 . 9/14/2014
can u bring the gods to perseus' place to meet them and can u bring the whole 'Ihate formalarities and i u do i will...' thing like the 'threat/punishment' is to listen to Micheal Yew's terrible jokes
Charlee56 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
That's a lot of pre-story detailing to do. And all in the first chapter? Maybe a lead-in chapter, a sort of "pre-story" that would introduce all the elements without a lot of story telling? In any event, an interesting grounds for the story to be told. So one son of the sea god is dead, hmm? HMMMmmm!
Firehedgehog chapter 15 . 7/7/2014
poor percy
Watashi No Sukinahito chapter 15 . 6/12/2014
Love it! looking forward to what happens next! -
Guest chapter 15 . 6/5/2014