Reviews for Black with a chance of Golden
Cute!
anonymus chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
Beautyful! I love it!
miku.loverz chapter 8 . 4/1/2014
Dude,the story was GREAT! You gotta update this faster!
Aj Blakes chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
This is a beautiful masterpiece with such thought and consideration from a readers point of veiw you just have to love it. You've got me hooked in and I don't want to let go any time soon. I'm in love with your writing style and the way it can flow and change from POV to POV I only wish you had more of it :( .please keep on writing cause you have a loyal fan out of me now!
SirisAnkh chapter 8 . 11/6/2013
I really like this story. Too bad there aren't more stories with this pairing. Please update! _
James Beck chapter 8 . 10/18/2013
...Write. Now! What happens next? TELL MEEE! Please write more. This is so good. I love it. Please. Please. Please. PLEASEEEEEE! I love your voice and the charatcers and how they are displayd.
Hearts of books chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
OMG WTF This is the BEST STORY EVER . Pleas pleas pleas pleas Kitty pleas with the best cherry in the world on top Update ssoooonnnnnn pleas .
Alliooup chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
I'm really enjoying this story, especially the interaction between Pitch and Rapunzel. It's just perfect :). I hope to see an update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
Please carry on with this! I can't wait for the next chapter I'm really loving this fanfic! Its a great idea! :D
I like angst chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
Nice chapter, interesting story so far.
IsThisYourCard chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
This story is super enjoyable. You know how to write well. :) I like Pitch a lot and Rapunzel is just adorable. I'm not sure I'm a big fan of how you portray Jack, because he seems more like an OC stuck in Jack Frost's body. However, you make it work with the story. I love how you include the man in the moon and have him talk. This story is just amazing all over :) can't wait to hear more!
YandereTeirin chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
Each chapter seems to be better than the last! Please update soon! I can't wait to read more!
YandereTeirin chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
That's cute! Pitch-Rapunzel bonding time! _ please update soon!
Angsty chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
Nice chapter, a bit short but it does a good job of setting the background. It gives us a nice reason as to why Pitch would first be curious about Rapunzel. Please do make more.
YandereTeirin chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
That was awesome! Please update soon! Can't wait to read more!