Reviews for The Liberation of Anastasia Steele
Devin M.Moon chapter 4 . 5/21
I gotta say you both kept Monster Grey in character and you made him even more awful... I don't know how that's possible, but you did it! You also kept Ana in character and yet made her sympathetic, likable, and you gave her a brain! I like that a lot.

You have talent!

I hope you write more someday, you are amazing!
To die upon a kiss chapter 1 . 3/30
LOL YES! Fuck this Christian twat up, earn Anastasia some self-respect, and get her out of this situation.
vdlucas chapter 4 . 1/16
Please continue, I need to know what happens!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
Can not wait for the next chapter!
paulawer chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
Damn! I wish you'd pick this up again!
Bushwah chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
My heart is pounding. I want more of this. It's intense and suspenseful and... honestly I can't see Christian just giving up, so I bet the creep will be back. Well-written villains interest me. You've written him well. Please don't stop.

(Now I'm going to read the reviews and get all creeped out. -_-)
Bushwah chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
I don't feel that Christian is dialed up that much from the original, actually.
Bushwah chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
This story is disturbing, much better written than the original, and sexy in a weird way, though I'd never wish the reality on anyone. Please remove the lyrics, though.
Guest23 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Thank you. Here's to hoping CG doesn't get away with his bullshit anymore.
guest chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
OMG what are doing to Christian character
Kathryn Shadow chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
Oh man. I like very much.

Subscribing just in case you pick it up again, lovely. :D
charlie947 chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
Why did you stop? Please, please continue! I love this story, I hope Tyler and and Ana get together! I do think that you are making Christian in to way too big of a monster and I don't believe that any parent will act like that, but it's fanfiction and I am willing to suspend my disbelief. Please, continue with the story, though!
seanbiggerstaffrox chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
I swore I was going to leave a review each chapter, and then I got swept up in the story. It's so suspenseful. I really hope there's more to come, you're a wonderful writer and this story is captivating. This story is everything 50 Shades should have been and more. It's seriously just...ugh, words can't even describe. Phenomenal job. I was on the edge of my seat this whole time. Christian was already terrifying, yet you've somehow made him MORE scary, and I'm so afraid for Ana in this story. I didn't even like Ana twenty minutes ago, and then I read this. And the thing is, I could totally see this happening in 50 Shades. In fact, it makes more sense than what actually did happen. And I can feel myself falling into dangerous territory where I'm just going to gush over this story in endless and detailed paragraphs, so I'm going to stop. Just know that this is perfect and I'm spellbound.
seanbiggerstaffrox chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Oh, this is absolutely splendid and totally horrifying. I'm super excited for this story and I love what you've done with the characters. I really love that you've written this in third person (I can't stand first person) and I love that, in only a few pages, you've managed to make Ana three-dimensional, realistic, and totally sympathetic. She has so many likes and dislikes and thoughts and emotions and so much engaging conflict and she's so complex, without really deviating from the books at all. You've done in a few pages what E.L. James couldn't manage in three books. Bravo. Seriously, you're amazing and I'm in total admiration of you right now. And I can not say enough how much I LOVE that you've included Kate and Ana's friendship and had Ana missing her friend or reflecting on things she used to do with Kate. I'll say it again, you're amazing.
MidnightSteele chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
Update soon. This is a real mind-fuck. And I need more, soon.