Reviews for Remember Me
jacquisup chapter 16 . 7/9
I can still remember when I lost my first teeth. I lost my front teeth when I was five. They were really lose for a while and then I had to get something done so they pulled them out. They didn't grow back until around fourth grade. As for my last baby tooth, I had to get it pulled out . It was loose from the age of like ten to twelve when I got it pulled out for me to get my braces.
Your cover pic reminds me of Horrid Henry. Yea, that was the only reason I came here to say. Your cover pic reminds me of Horrid Henry.

...

Bye.
jacquisup chapter 23 . 5/3
I like it I have a boyfriend that I knew for four years. I was at a school for students with need. I had been in it for two years when he left. He started having a crush on me as soon as I was in the classroom. I sat next to him and would see him look at me. Two years ago we started and not one fight. I have trouble with my right and has trouble with his left so put us together and we're one person.
Blind Sky chapter 21 . 1/18
That was beautiful...
Blind Sky chapter 17 . 1/18
Ik I shoulda commented before, but isn't Jack's name Jack Overland - or Overlander - and then when MiM wakes him up he renames him Jack Frost? Love the story btw!
1414artemis14 chapter 22 . 1/1
Oh gods was she the wind?! Wow I wish I could cry but I never can
Izzybella12 chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Amazing story! I cried so so so hard when Celina died. I mean, I saw it coming, but it was just so SAD. And every time she was mentioned, I started bawling again. It was so sad when she died though! (I loved the story btw. It was awesome.)
InfiniteFlameToRead chapter 22 . 8/8/2016
Wait... So Celina is a spirit also!? Please,please tell me if my theory is correct!
InfiniteFlameToRead chapter 20 . 8/8/2016
OHMYGOSH!*Sobs and sniffles* This is just too much!
Miko Eiko chapter 22 . 6/4/2016
beautiful history
Skypeoplephoenix732 chapter 22 . 2/26/2016
I'm getting soft... my eyes were burning I cried so hard at Celina's death! Beautiful story, mate :)
yaoidemon15 chapter 3 . 1/24/2016
This is a wonderful story 5
Guest chapter 20 . 1/17/2016
Um, you sent celina off the exact way the Vikings sent Stoick off in httyd2. MAKE YOUR OWN IDEAS UP PERSON!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/17/2016
Rip off of hunger games. How Jack's mom is exactly how Katniss's mom acts when her husband dies in the mines
Rover chapter 22 . 12/16/2015
I... I...I don't know what to feel other sadness. I'm crying because of their love for each other and the death, memories, hurt, and so on. All I can say is that if you could have made this in to a book to sell at the book store. Let it be, let the winds of life and change flow throughout your life and I say let the story be told.