Reviews for Remember Me
InfiniteFlameToRead chapter 22 . 8/8
Wait... So Celina is a spirit also!? Please,please tell me if my theory is correct!
InfiniteFlameToRead chapter 20 . 8/8
OHMYGOSH!*Sobs and sniffles* This is just too much!
Miko Eiko chapter 22 . 6/4
beautiful history
Skypeoplephoenix732 chapter 22 . 2/26
I'm getting soft... my eyes were burning I cried so hard at Celina's death! Beautiful story, mate :)
yaoidemon15 chapter 3 . 1/24
This is a wonderful story 5
Um, you sent celina off the exact way the Vikings sent Stoick off in httyd2. MAKE YOUR OWN IDEAS UP PERSON!
Rip off of hunger games. How Jack's mom is exactly how Katniss's mom acts when her husband dies in the mines
Rover chapter 22 . 12/16/2015
I... I...I don't know what to feel other sadness. I'm crying because of their love for each other and the death, memories, hurt, and so on. All I can say is that if you could have made this in to a book to sell at the book store. Let it be, let the winds of life and change flow throughout your life and I say let the story be told.
ThackeryBinxIsMySpiritAnimal chapter 21 . 9/6/2015
It was written freaking great! I forgot to review in the previous chapter, but I wanted to say that when I read the part about Sparrow dying, I realized I was crying. FYI: Jack is 18 not 17.
ThackeryBinxIsMySpiritAnimal chapter 14 . 9/6/2015
Nobody have ever survived an encounter with this bear before? Omg, it's Mor'du! Merida get your scrawny little butt over here! LOL.
Fandominsane chapter 22 . 6/26/2015
She the wind in'st she
Fandominsane chapter 19 . 6/26/2015
OH HEY OW WHY THEY ARE FEELS CROSSING THE ROAD PEOPLE TAT
Fandominsane chapter 7 . 6/26/2015
MY GOD YOUR EVIL
Ur fan chapter 20 . 4/27/2015
you... made...me...cry! OH, this is just too cruel!
Guest chapter 23 . 1/23/2015
That was THE BEST ROTG FANFICTION EVER I AM CRYING MY EYES OUT THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS IT WAS AMAZING