Reviews for Tag Force Anthology
Shioto chapter 22 . 5/11/2019
You have met a terrible fate haven’t you Aki? After reading these past chapters and yugioh fics, I am very convinced that Osamu is a blonde type of guy (looking at you Asuka/Alexis). Also, I’ll be frank, I rather prefer our dashing OC be paired with Sherry. Combined with your detailed portrayal of the blonde princess and me doing some research about her, she really does compliment Osamu. However, I don’t mind this becoming a love triangle because it will put Osamu on the spotlight. Depending on the choice, it will hurt either party. I notice that some juxtaposition on the family theme. Osamu having his family alive yet they are so far away. His dad being an abusive alcoholic while his mother is comatose. And Sherry losing her parents at a very young age. Despite Osamu still having his parents, they seem to be far from his reach. I miss you and your Yugioh fics, it’s about 5 years but I do hope you come back Lushard. Until then, next time.
Hades3113 chapter 26 . 9/3/2017
You know, though my interest in Yu-Gi-Oh! has diminished greatly since the 2017 rule changes, I've never EVER lost my love for Tag Force, or the fiction you wrote about it here...by which I also mean Flight of the Obelisk as well naturally.

I mean, I've enjoyed other stories by you of course (like Blamed for example - I'm a HUGE FE fan), but this is the one story I've always wanted to see updated more than anything else here on . After all, few other stories have such rich characters and fewer still have so much depth.

I truly hope this is something you come back to one day, especially now that you're back in action after so long.
Kyokushin 0 chapter 26 . 6/10/2017
No update, shame really want to read especially Echo love those two as pairing...
BlooperFiction chapter 24 . 9/18/2016
The explorations of Aki's character are pretty cool. And while I've played the DS games rather than the Playstation ones, I must say I've grown quite attached to the nameless man with a hat that seems to be the consistent protagonist throughout all these games, no matter the console. I leave a review on this one having only found your stuff now thanks to Blamed, and hoping this anthology will be continued once blamed is finished. I've always kind of shipped these two and its cool to see someone actually writing about it, and well. I like the backstory events coming in between the slice of life that is Echo, and making Osamu the dark signer to face Aki in this version is a nice twist. Excellent job with the characterization and writing throughout this anthology, and I look forward to a continuation.
mikethepokemaster chapter 7 . 1/29/2016
it a good read while I don't like that konami aka osamu a cry baby I rather he be a mix of yusei and jaden clam and smart but will crack a joke every one in a while.
Beast24 chapter 18 . 10/25/2015
When the Akiza tag force 5 story
CrashCobalt92 chapter 7 . 10/20/2015
Not gonna lie, I found this extremely hilarious. I could picture just about the entire thing, too. Kudos, my friend! Well done!
GigantusG chapter 22 . 9/27/2015
omg, plz continue these. i'd love to see how osamu interacts with yusei, crow, and jack in relation to this storyline :)
slifer875 chapter 26 . 7/9/2015
are you going to continue this story? and if you are could you do more chapters with aki?
SharaOh chapter 26 . 10/10/2014
It's been a long journey now and we get a glimpse of what drove Kiryu to madness. And also a little bit of his influence over Osamu in the present timeline. As usual the action is thrilling and I love the relationships and dialogues with Jack, right after the last hilarious chapter too!
kyle mcGuire chapter 26 . 9/19/2014
Again with a good plot for the bg story. Can't wait to see what will be happening in echo or nivial now.
sielard onG chapter 26 . 9/9/2014
The beginning of Kiryu's change towards madness? Good one. We can also see how he influenced Osamu in many ways to make him the person he is in the current timeline. Update fast.
herser zulle chapter 25 . 8/14/2014
Lol they do match well. Funny both of them.
Sabandija chapter 25 . 8/10/2014
Excellent proyect you have here Lushard!
Making a story that have multiple AU or POVs is truly a brilliant idea, it means more variety to the story, and that's always something nice to see.

As a suggestion maybe you can try in the future some OsamuXMisty or OsamuxRuka?. I believe that the Tag Force player can be paired with any female of the Tag Force franchise, such as Sherry and Aki, for example. I suggest Misty or Ruka to add more girls to the story, and that would mean more diversity.

Keep up the good work!
Hoult Jackson chapter 25 . 8/6/2014
Jack is very Jack in here. Cute brotherhood if not a bit sadistic...geez they're totally fitting together huh. Can't comment more than that :/