Reviews for Sinners and Saints
Mrs O S chapter 15 . 3/17
It was great!
Thanks from France!
pianomouse chapter 15 . 1/15
Beautiful. I have adored this story the whole way through.
pottervampirelover13 chapter 15 . 7/6/2016
Love!
kittybug85 chapter 15 . 6/27/2016
this was a lovely story!
HUFFPRIDE chapter 4 . 5/7/2016
I really enjoyed this story :)
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 3/11/2016
Yay! Glad Jean Granger made it out an abusive situation-one suspects that Charles Granger ran into some fairly brutal Nargles in a dark alley without anyone bothering either lady over the situation.

Anyway, happy endings all round! Thank you for writing this story.
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 3/3/2016
Oh, splendid! Sadly, Dumbledore will likely turn up again sometime-after all, he has a couple of favorite Gryffindors to favor all over again.

But Severus and Hermione will be delightfully happy-somewhere else!
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 2/15/2016
Remus has another problem, besides lycanthropy and the days he'll miss (and the extra time taken to brew his potion). He has a disturbing tendency to tell people what they want to hear and not what they need to hear, and that would be a big problem as head of Gryffindor. Oh, the students will adore him-and the tough ones will run roughshod over him. Discipline is not his strong suit.

But that's a problem for another day, and so Severus and Hermione manage to have fun in the night.
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 2/12/2016
If I had that kind of Easter Egg map, I would have simply traced it with a thin piece of nonmagical paper and nonmagical ink, gone to the other side, rinse lather repeat. But I'm a Muggle.

And what Minerva McGonagall doesn't know won't hurt her.
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 1/27/2016
Well, Hermione will understand once she has children of her own, how hard it is to see them as grown up. And so will Severus (I shudder to think of his daughter trying to date...).

And the Board was right-the three other House Heads have spent too long being broken to harness by Dumbledore, if not his hand puppets (note that in canon, neither Sprout or Flitwick ever argued against anything Albus did).

Good chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 1/11/2016
Well. It's too bad the whole Death by Werewolf thing didn't come out in open court, but I suspect it's enough to see dissension in the Potter marriage and Albus receive the treatment he deserved.
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
I want that closet! And one of the house elves, if the house has too many. Just sayin'.

Glad that someone is finally looking into what Dumbledore has done for so long.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 11/28/2015
Lovely chapter! I'm so glad that Severus was able to show Hermione the truth about Emily Woodside n a way that he would be believed.

And Minerva has lost Hermione entirely, and knows it.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 11/4/2015
Lovely chapter! I'm glad that there are others trying to help Hermione as well as just Severus.

Well, and some baths are more fun than others. Especially in a bathtub built for two. Hermione hasn't even scratched the surface of what fun can be had there yet.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 10/20/2015
Oh, my. It does sound like Hogwarts has some bylaws for the protection of its students, which have not been used much, obviously (one wonders if any thought was taken to protect Snape when he was a student, but somehow I think not-whenever other students are protected, he always seems to be left out).

But Hermione will have to decide where to live and what to do once she is no longer a student. I suspect that Severus will have a few answers for her, if she asks the right questions.