Reviews for Sinners and Saints
filipapelica chapter 8 . 4/18
Hi, i'm loving your story so far, thank for sharing it with us.

Your portuguese is very right, except we don't really translate names or surnames, so it would be 'Tio Severus'. Severo means harsh or strict.

a kiss from a portuguese reader
LuresaSWTOR chapter 15 . 10/6/2014
Such a lovely story. Fun to see many of the characters in a different light. It's also fun to see Severus getting the life he deserved. For me the real tragedy of the original story was the death of Severus after decades of sacrifice, it was just agony to know what he'd gone through, then to die and not really receive a happy ending. So, I love to find a story where he survives and ends up happy. Thanks for the very enjoyable story!
LuresaSWTOR chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
I absolutely love when an author provides music to listen to for a story, and yes, I do listen to the suggested piece! Lovely selection not to mention a lovely story!
Fullofpassion09 chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
It could be because I just sat through all three LOTR movies with my sons and husband but his last line had me reading it in my head in Gollum's voice... BTW absolutely love all your stuff. I just stumbled onto you yesterday and started working from your first publication up. Everything has been utterly fantastic and I'd like to apologize for not reviewing more but I can't find it in myself to stop devouring your writing.
angel897 chapter 15 . 8/30/2014
lovely and enjoyable story to read
severus tobis snapelover41 chapter 15 . 6/14/2014
I loved this story. i loved the way you portrayed Severus Snape in it as well. So sweet they way Hermione and Severus interact with each other
EclecticBonVivant chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
This is absolutely fantastic! I can't believe there aren't more reviews. I'm only on chapter 3 but I can't stop reading! Love your writing. And I'm also loving the AU Bella character. Can't wait to see where this goes.
punkyredhead chapter 15 . 2/16/2014
Wonderful take on the story. I love the hateful Potter/Weasley twist. Plus good Malfoys and Bellatrix even better. I loved the relationship between Severus and Hermione I think it worked well. The speed that it progressed was very good for this story. I also liked Gussie and Cygnus they were a great addition.
Sorasdream chapter 9 . 1/5/2014
I hope Dumbledore, the potters and the weasels get what's for! Love this story by the way :)
vampires-r-bloody-hot chapter 15 . 12/18/2013
love it.
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 15 . 11/30/2013
An unusual take. I commend you on your endeavor.

Thanks for writing.
InARealPickle chapter 8 . 11/2/2013
you can't seem to keep your dates straight. the students just left for winter break, so how can she be attending an Easter party in a couple of weeks? And since it is DEcember, it is certainly longer than two months until school ends.
InARealPickle chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
Snape's predilection for school girls is creepy. And what do they mean by saying that all of the 7th year material has already been covered? She is only a couple of months into the school year.
Petite Mule chapter 15 . 10/13/2013
What? I didn't review last chapter? Hell and damnation! It can't be!

My dear dear Red, I can't tell you how much pleasure you gave me writing this story. You took a silly plot and made it a wonderful story. I miss you and our exchanges.

The end fits perfectly the whole story. Well done as always. I'm glad to know that you already have others stories posted.

Take care

Kisses
voldyhasnonose chapter 15 . 10/5/2013
Awwwww :3 I absolutely loved this story and I'm sad to see end, but this is an obvious ending spot for it. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a marvelous story.