Reviews for Saving Corporal Baird
Go uuuuuu
Diana Baird chapter 11 . 11/23/2015
Whery good!amazing. Love it so much. Thanks for that great story!
swaggybubbletea chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
I literally can't get enough of this book.
Georgia Jackdaw chapter 11 . 2/14/2015
I loved this. Gears is a fandom I can't get enough of-the world is so vibrant and real-so I was very happy to see someone taking their time and getting the small details right. I'm definitely going to read the follow up story next. :)

Thanks for sharing.
Jessica chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
"Imagine me doing my victory dance," said Baird, sarcastically.

"That was not an image I wanted in my head," replied Dom.

Lmao, XD keep up the good work!
Lucas chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
"Actually, it could be worse," he said. "I could be eating Anya's cooking." Lmao.
Kaden chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
I 3 this story. :D
xXJacobXx chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I love this story. I have over read it 2 times, and I'm reading it again! : Keep up the good work.
Elizabeth chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
This is my favorite book/story of all time. There is so much detail and vocabulary in it, and I love gears of war. : You obviously played the games, because you have information about Dills' and Wretches, Diggers, etc. I love how you capture the character's personalities, how Baird has his snappy comebacks, Marcus is grunting (like usual. (ಠ益ಠ) ) Like I said this is AWESOME. Keep up the good work!
Genesis Vakarian chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
Well dpne. I loved it
Genesis Vakarian chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
Enjoyed it all
Genesis Vakarian chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Good writing and story telling
Genesis Vakarian chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Well written and well told
Knighthawk993 chapter 11 . 7/8/2014
Yey Baird's all healed. Please do more gears of war stories, I really like them and you make sure that the characters are the same as the games (I mean they don't ,like, overlap)
Knighthawk993 chapter 9 . 7/8/2014
"The Cole Train doesn't go woo hoo. It's whooo!" Sorry I really couldn't resist xD
I want to help Baird! He's my favourite character.
I really like this and shall continue reading- am I'm right in thinking that it has a sequal?
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »