Reviews for Adapt
multyfangirl18 chapter 5 . 5/18
:) yup protective Hal will not be pleased when he finds them in the morning. But he might go a little bit easy since it was Aya who came into Razar's room.
I think this great without smut. Aya is just too innocent , smut would ruin their story
Can't wait until you post the next chapter.. any chance that will be around a week and a half from now? My school will be letting out for the summer then so another chapter would be like topping a cherry on a cake
multyfangirl18 chapter 4 . 5/18
Hahaha! At least some of us have come to see Hal as a brother/father figure to Aya , at first I didn't see it but after reading a few fanfics I do now
multyfangirl18 chapter 2 . 5/18
I don't see why your embarrassed I think this is a great story for a great couple. I love how they are together!
DarkDevon13 chapter 5 . 1/1
Nice job.
DarkDevon13 chapter 2 . 1/1
good job. This is great
Guest chapter 5 . 8/21/2015
When are you going to updated Chapter 6?
A.N.D.R.O.S 27 chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
PLEASE DONT LET THIS STORY DIEEEE IT NEEDS TO KEEP GOING
juliette01 chapter 5 . 2/12/2015
No smut-YAY-I have read some storyes with that and it was SO ODD.I apreciate the 'no-smut' thing and please continue
juliette01 chapter 4 . 2/12/2015
I like Papa Hal and I love the new Razer. Miss, this is really the perfect way to reunite the two lovers
juliette01 chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
I like it, it's the BEST FANFIC EVER
A.N.D.R.O.S 27 chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
CAN WE GET MOREEEEE
Chbar chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Words cannot describe how much I enjoyed reading this, although there is a bitter aftertaste knowing you probably will not continue this, considering how long it's been since this story was updated.

In the event that you are reading this, I encourage you to continue the story. It has something unique to it, and Aya's new body acquiring gives endless possibilities for chapters. You write fantastically, there is not one word wasted or dull.

This may mean nothing to you, and I am sure that you've got more important things to do than uploading a story because people you know nothing of beg you to, but if you feel like doing it... I assure you me, among many others, will love every bit of it. As we already have.

Chbar
centali chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
This is probably dead, but I hope to see an update anyway!
Dare-to-Take-Flight chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
Who else yawned with her?

Also, I would LOVE it if you'd continue- your writing style and understanding of the characters makes this feel so cannon. Please continue!
ultrasparkysparkyboom chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
The darned third chapter was everything to me. Gosh, write better and we might need to get you a Nobel Prize Award! Haha! Miss, you created the most beautiful reunion between lovers and friends. I started tearing up when Aya said her first words to Hal, "Green Lantern Hal. This is Aya..." Gosh, and then he needed to get a second hearing of the voice because he couldn't believe it! That was genius! Oh, and I loved Papa Hal being all like, "You two better not be doing anything, or getting any ideas. Two separate rooms for you both!" It made me tear up again.

You, miss, made one of the most beautiful stories I've read in quite a while. The descriptions are wonderful, and you really get a lot of the emotion from the words written. Beautiful work!