Reviews for Adapt
When are you going to updated Chapter 6?
A.N.D.R.O.S 27 chapter 1 . 2/12
juliette01 chapter 5 . 2/12
No smut-YAY-I have read some storyes with that and it was SO ODD.I apreciate the 'no-smut' thing and please continue
juliette01 chapter 4 . 2/12
I like Papa Hal and I love the new Razer. Miss, this is really the perfect way to reunite the two lovers
juliette01 chapter 1 . 2/12
I like it, it's the BEST FANFIC EVER
A.N.D.R.O.S 27 chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
Chbar chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Words cannot describe how much I enjoyed reading this, although there is a bitter aftertaste knowing you probably will not continue this, considering how long it's been since this story was updated.

In the event that you are reading this, I encourage you to continue the story. It has something unique to it, and Aya's new body acquiring gives endless possibilities for chapters. You write fantastically, there is not one word wasted or dull.

This may mean nothing to you, and I am sure that you've got more important things to do than uploading a story because people you know nothing of beg you to, but if you feel like doing it... I assure you me, among many others, will love every bit of it. As we already have.

TheInsignificantGryffindor chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
This is probably dead, but I hope to see an update anyway!
Dare-to-Take-Flight chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
Who else yawned with her?

Also, I would LOVE it if you'd continue- your writing style and understanding of the characters makes this feel so cannon. Please continue!
ultrasparkysparkyboom chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
The darned third chapter was everything to me. Gosh, write better and we might need to get you a Nobel Prize Award! Haha! Miss, you created the most beautiful reunion between lovers and friends. I started tearing up when Aya said her first words to Hal, "Green Lantern Hal. This is Aya..." Gosh, and then he needed to get a second hearing of the voice because he couldn't believe it! That was genius! Oh, and I loved Papa Hal being all like, "You two better not be doing anything, or getting any ideas. Two separate rooms for you both!" It made me tear up again.

You, miss, made one of the most beautiful stories I've read in quite a while. The descriptions are wonderful, and you really get a lot of the emotion from the words written. Beautiful work!
Lara-Cat chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
please update! I love this story!
Sakura Scout chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
I just finished watching GL:tAS just a few days ago and this is the first razaya fic that I decided to read. I'm so glad I chose this fic as my first because it's WONDERFUL. Your focus on Aya becoming familiar with her new body is so well written that I honestly started to squeal in delight. All the characters you have included seem very in-character and that just makes this story a greater joy to read.

Thank you so much for sharing this story with us lowly mortals on ff. net. I'll definitely look for you on tumblr and check out everyone you recommended. I hope life treats you well from now and until your next update for this story-no rush, though.
Nightwing's-Assistant chapter 5 . 4/9/2014
I have discovered this fic thanks to a beautiful piece of fanart, and I am so happy. It flows flawlessly and the characters are perfectly reacting and conversing as they would! I can literally imagine the characters voices inside my head. You literally brought me to tears and I can't thank you enough. I love this story and I genuinely hope you update it soon (:
Faeriessence chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Uum, I dunno, it's been almost a year, but would it be possible, to update?
i just recently found out about GLTAS and I am in love with this pairing. It's just so wonderful to find a story like this after what had happened in the end of the series. And well, I love your the gentleness of Aya and Razer's relationship here.
PureFaerie chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I just joined the GTLAS and Razaya fandoms and I gotta say, this is a fantastic story. Will you continue it further?