Reviews for Natural Disaster
kirsten1234 chapter 23 . 12/4/2015
Can't believe I only just discovered this!
It's great, well done on some amazing writing :) It took such a different turn than what I was expecting after the first few chapters, but I really love how you've brought all the elements together and am super excited to see more! X
Cnherr8e chapter 23 . 12/1/2015
Please update soon
CrazyWithABook chapter 23 . 7/1/2015
What is going on! I really didn't see this coming!
kansa chapter 23 . 7/1/2015
Those sneaky so n so's! Good chapter though. Hope Rue gets to visit Katnis soon. I like her and how she's able to open Katnis up.
kelmikmag chapter 23 . 6/29/2015
Damn, what now?!
LiveWriteReadLove.Lit.Everlark chapter 23 . 6/29/2015
I just started this story a few days ago and then when it was updated while catching up I got so excited! I just love everything about this. I love Peeta and Katniss together so much and all they went through and continue to go through. Why can't people just let them jpbe in love and happy! Ugh the ending of this chapter just where do Katniss's dad and Gale think they are taking Katniss?! If it's still because Katniss's dad wants her to be with Gale Don't they know she doesn't and never will love Gale! She wants Peeta! I can't wait for more. This story is so good and I'm addicted!
sasharox chapter 23 . 6/29/2015
Omg! Loving this story and I can't wait for the update! :)
-Sasha
Daisy3D chapter 23 . 6/28/2015
Wow! I started reading your story 2 days ago and it's amazing! I can't wait to see what happens next! This has officially become my favorite story. I'll be waiting for your next updates!
K. G. Pierce chapter 23 . 6/27/2015
What what what
i hate Katniss' father that's all I have to say
Tea4e chapter 23 . 6/27/2015
Sons of *!%#/ ! NOT acceptable consequences at the end of Chapter 23. Thank you for the update...Everlark must prevail!
kimbaleena2002 chapter 23 . 6/27/2015
WTF?! Is Kat's dad a jackass?!
kansa chapter 22 . 6/26/2015
Wow that's depressing. How could Peeta leave Katniss?! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Tea4e chapter 22 . 6/20/2015
Glad to see you are continuing with this story. Nice chapter that highlights Katniss' way towards recovery. Can't wait to see Everlark reunite.
Elricsister chapter 22 . 6/17/2015
I started it yesterday, go up to date today. Really like it!
kelmikmag chapter 22 . 6/17/2015
Please let Katniss get better!