Reviews for Natural Disaster
CrazyWithABook chapter 23 . 7/1
What is going on! I really didn't see this coming!
kansa chapter 23 . 7/1
Those sneaky so n so's! Good chapter though. Hope Rue gets to visit Katnis soon. I like her and how she's able to open Katnis up.
kelmikmag chapter 23 . 6/29
Damn, what now?!
LiveWriteReadLove.Lit.Everlark chapter 23 . 6/29
I just started this story a few days ago and then when it was updated while catching up I got so excited! I just love everything about this. I love Peeta and Katniss together so much and all they went through and continue to go through. Why can't people just let them jpbe in love and happy! Ugh the ending of this chapter just where do Katniss's dad and Gale think they are taking Katniss?! If it's still because Katniss's dad wants her to be with Gale Don't they know she doesn't and never will love Gale! She wants Peeta! I can't wait for more. This story is so good and I'm addicted!
sasharox chapter 23 . 6/29
Omg! Loving this story and I can't wait for the update! :)
Daisy3D chapter 23 . 6/28
Wow! I started reading your story 2 days ago and it's amazing! I can't wait to see what happens next! This has officially become my favorite story. I'll be waiting for your next updates!
K. G. Pierce chapter 23 . 6/27
What what what
i hate Katniss' father that's all I have to say
Tea4e chapter 23 . 6/27
Sons of *!%#/ ! NOT acceptable consequences at the end of Chapter 23. Thank you for the update...Everlark must prevail!
kimbaleena2002 chapter 23 . 6/27
WTF?! Is Kat's dad a jackass?!
kansa chapter 22 . 6/26
Wow that's depressing. How could Peeta leave Katniss?! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Tea4e chapter 22 . 6/20
Glad to see you are continuing with this story. Nice chapter that highlights Katniss' way towards recovery. Can't wait to see Everlark reunite.
Elricsister chapter 22 . 6/17
I started it yesterday, go up to date today. Really like it!
kelmikmag chapter 22 . 6/17
Please let Katniss get better!
K. G. Pierce chapter 22 . 6/16
Glad to see you're back!
well there isn't much in this chapter but yayyyy you are back, this story is so great. Also, I have to say I dislike Katniss' dad : abandoning his family and then, bossing Katniss around like "you should be w Gale bla bla"anyway looking forward to see if there's another conflict :)
And i'm excited to read future chapters !
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 5/22
Peeta have an agenda other than wooing Katniss? Well, from the looks of it, it's Katniss who can't seem to get her hands away from our dear baker. If anything, I was getting uncomfortable of her being touchy feely with Peeta.. She's a bad influence on him! XD