Reviews for Natural Disaster
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 10h
Peeta have an agenda other than wooing Katniss? Well, from the looks of it, it's Katniss who can't seem to get her hands away from our dear baker. If anything, I was getting uncomfortable of her being touchy feely with Peeta.. She's a bad influence on him! XD
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 10h
It's actually sad that the only way Katniss would spend time and eat cake with Peeta on her bed is if she's incapacitated and can't run.. Although somehow, I don't feel too guilty about her condition. We should have crippled Katniss long before she messed Peeta up in the series.. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 10h
I'm not all to familiar with tornadoes.. But if one does strike the Seams or Merchant houses, I don't think the structures could hold well.

It's nice to have Katniss ogling Peeta. xD
So sad!
I hope katniss gets better
kelmikmag chapter 21 . 1/7
Read as fast as I could to catch up. Great writing! !
Great update!
Indie-Girl-7 chapter 21 . 1/5
Loved this chapter, so well done. Looking forward to your next update!
Tea4e chapter 21 . 1/5
Lots of time here, so Peeta healed while Katniss was MIA...but did he get his memory back? Hope Katniss gets better soon. Thanks for the update.
Cassandraishere chapter 21 . 1/4
Oh I see what you did there. You pulled a fast forward okay
Tea4e chapter 20 . 9/20/2014
So glad K & P are reconnecting...and it's great to see this Katniss has made it very clear to Gale & Mr Everdeen that she has chosen Peeta.
K. G. Pierce chapter 20 . 9/20/2014
Oh man, I love this chapter!
Gale is being a jerk and so do Katniss' father.I expect him to be supportive.
Please dont make me wait
Guest chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
I really like it so far! Who saved her. We can assume it wasn't peeta if he found out from his father. Perhaps her mother went out to save her when katniss didnt come back immediately? Or was it someone else?
amazingshania chapter 19 . 9/14/2014
That's so exciting that peeta remembered sonething! I am loving this story and hope you update soon. I love their dynamic and am very interested in how the rebellion, her role, and his memory loss will affect their relationship.
weprotecteachother chapter 19 . 9/11/2014
Katniss 's dad is awful, I guess be so much around Coin made him this wa. He should see that Katniss loves Peeta.
Love that scene with Peeta and Katniss, and I hope now that he can have his own room they ll have more time to made love again :-)
Cant wait for the next chapter.
loveROMONIEandEVERLARK chapter 19 . 9/11/2014
Cool chapter. I'm kinda hating Katniss' father right about now! Anyways I've liked your story for a long time, I'm just bad about reviewing. I hope Peeta remembers his notes/poems and those can be shared with K again. The chapters with the notes and build-up were so awesome! Generally P&K together are always great.

Anyway I hope you keep writing and we can read a new chapter soon. :)