Reviews for Natural Disaster
A chapter 23 . 9/20
This is the best story I ever read! How could you discontinue it?! And your writing is so good!
opalamor chapter 23 . 3/16
Where will this go?
Claracroft chapter 23 . 1/25
Hi. This stores was my favourite. Please, keep the writing!
PeettaMellarrk chapter 23 . 11/30/2016
Oh. My. God. This story is amazing! I ate every chapter up, and the smut scenes? ! Lol :) I really hope you continue this, I'd love to see how it ends!
B Dizzy chapter 23 . 11/19/2016
Let me guess this story has been abandoned and I'll never find out what happened,Dizzy
nandy7781 chapter 23 . 4/8/2016
Umm...I need more. Please continue the story.
kirsten1234 chapter 23 . 12/4/2015
Can't believe I only just discovered this!
It's great, well done on some amazing writing :) It took such a different turn than what I was expecting after the first few chapters, but I really love how you've brought all the elements together and am super excited to see more! X
Cnherr8e chapter 23 . 12/1/2015
Please update soon
CrazyWithABook chapter 23 . 7/1/2015
What is going on! I really didn't see this coming!
kansa chapter 23 . 7/1/2015
Those sneaky so n so's! Good chapter though. Hope Rue gets to visit Katnis soon. I like her and how she's able to open Katnis up.
kelmikmag chapter 23 . 6/29/2015
Damn, what now?!
LiveWriteReadLove.Lit.Everlark chapter 23 . 6/29/2015
I just started this story a few days ago and then when it was updated while catching up I got so excited! I just love everything about this. I love Peeta and Katniss together so much and all they went through and continue to go through. Why can't people just let them jpbe in love and happy! Ugh the ending of this chapter just where do Katniss's dad and Gale think they are taking Katniss?! If it's still because Katniss's dad wants her to be with Gale Don't they know she doesn't and never will love Gale! She wants Peeta! I can't wait for more. This story is so good and I'm addicted!
sasharox chapter 23 . 6/29/2015
Omg! Loving this story and I can't wait for the update! :)
-Sasha
Daisy3D chapter 23 . 6/28/2015
Wow! I started reading your story 2 days ago and it's amazing! I can't wait to see what happens next! This has officially become my favorite story. I'll be waiting for your next updates!
K. G. Pierce chapter 23 . 6/27/2015