Reviews for Dimensions
Godiva9 chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
Oooo I would love to see where this story goes, keep up the great work, I hope to read more soon! : )
JChase chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
Please tell me you're going to continue this?
NRATQH chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
Please please please dont tell me this is the last chapter. Please tell me you're planning on writing more please! This is one the MOST honest work on the rose doctor i have ever read. Please write more and i'll tell yoh even more why i love it so much! I'll even go to details to exactly which sentence i like and why if you do!
paradiso31 chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
I love stories where Rose meets different people throughout the timelines. I hope you update soon. Thanks for a great story!
EmmatheHuman chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
please update this! it's a really good story! xx
AuroraBorealis13 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
To quote your River: "Oh my god."
I am LOVING this fic so far (not that that's unusual when it comes to your stories.)
I suspected River as soon as you said, "that woman over there." Once you referenced her curly hair, I was like, "YES." (Let me specify that I enjoy River as a character by herself, but her relationship with the Doctor has never sat quite right with me. I'm definitely a Doctor/Rose shipper.) And I LOVED the dialogue between River and Rose. Brilliant.
T'Kirr chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
Lots of concern from her friends. She's so likable, isn't she? And she's got to save the universe, so she has a point.
Laveycee chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
-.- I am very mad at you. I am addicted to your fics. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO WRITE SUCH AWESOMENESS?!
Chris4 chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
Well done.
tomboy 26 chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
Rose Tyler is a hero .. enough said.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
Great chapter! I love the moment between Jake and Rose. I always love stories with their friendship in them.
JollyRoger1 chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
I'm glass Rose is handling herself so well. Keep up the good work. :)
Chris4 chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
I'm interested to see where this is going. Nicely done.
T'Kirr chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
Interesting interaction between these two. Rose is taking it well...
LostInWho chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
Once again you've got me hooked. So interested to see where this leads...
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »