Reviews for The Relapse
jacelovesclary chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
So so good. Loved how it was so intimate with both the sex and convo. Great writing.
WingsOfDuskAndDawn chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
This was really beautiful and sweet. I don't approve of drugs, but Sherlock is Sherlock, and I like that you basically made John his antidote to addiction. Realism takes a backseat to romance in our little sphere, and this was wonderful.
Arpho chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
I am totally in love with this heartbreaking and sweet and incredibly hot fic.
Idahohorsegirl92 chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Serienjunkie 91 chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
My favorite sentence was this one:

" He'd chosen John's room, partially he liked the idea of being in a bed that smelled like the doctor, and partially because he wanted to be able to escape if something went wrong. In case he disappointed John in some way and John decided he wasn't worth the effort."
Serienjunkie 91 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
OMG!
I think xou've captured their feelings and actions perfectly. Especially the shyness you portrayed Sherlock with was unbelievably fitting.

in my opinion absolutely in character for them both. Awesome!

Now I'm off to read the second one. )
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
I liked this... Sherlock freaking out and taking drugs was so believable...as was the fact that Sherlock used his body to get drugs... I loved how John was so nice to Sherlock...so loving...
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
"No shit Sherlock," John snapped back, crossing his arms.
"No shit Sherlock," John snapped back,
No shit Sherlock

Finally someone has done it.
Anonymoustache chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Oh my gosh, this was so sweet! I love the part where Sherlock is like, I already told you girls aren't my area. That made me laugh and cry at the same time...poor Sherlock :'( Great writing!
clejssaasa chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
No shit Sherlock :D Great characterization. This is done brilliantly.
Godricgoddess chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
D'awwwwwwww! I LOVE how much care you took with writing Sherlock, he is totally believable. And John being all mad but also all doctery is so adorable. Two chapters and you were able to both break and repair my heart multiple times!
louielouie6594gmail.com chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
Freaking fantastic, you made it really realistic, which was great!
Writers-Anonymous13 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This was amazing. I loved it! Thanks for writing such a fantastic story.