Reviews for Kaze No Stigma: The Wrath of the Darkness
Carcar chapter 20 . 7/5
A great happy ending, I loved the entire story. Thanks for writing it.
gabysweet10 chapter 20 . 6/27
Awesome!
Rito Dey chapter 19 . 6/17
pls update soon...waiting for a long time now...
eknight07 chapter 1 . 4/28
Very good start.. funny and so in character... love the quick buildup... Thank you for sharing your story... Like this opening... very well done.
eknight07 chapter 19 . 4/28
Noooo... Just when it was getting good... Please don't kill off Ayano... I love her. She is my fav.. heroine ever... Thank you for sharing your story...

I hope you get the time to finish it... :) Ayano and Kazuma forever...
Ko-neko Yokai chapter 19 . 2/21
Plzzzzzzz update ASAP before I start start crying...(nvrm I already started wahhhhhhh)
neeleyamanda chapter 19 . 2/13
So are you going to do another chapter
Tropicalnight chapter 1 . 2/3
Can you try to make it more clear. And don't make long passages, those hurt peoples eyes. LOL. Make sure to spell words correctly. And try not to leave a space between punctuation and the word before it. like this "Kazuma." not "Kazuma " or "Kazuma "
The story ain't bad. Though i didn't like the last passage in the first chapter when you wrote : We can see a -
You can just write: A tall, dark person walking towards the magic users, killing them effortlessly. He then absorbs their energy and merges it with his. His way of murder is brutal and bloody. Sadist. He smiles, His eyes red as blood. "The Kannagi's are next. They'll never know what hit 'em." He roars vicious, clearly enjoying himself.
That was another way to write it and i think the readers prefer this way but your fanfic, your style.
Regardless of all your mistakes, I'm really enjoying this story and i'm looking forward to your next
Hermione Historia Chase chapter 19 . 1/18
I loved the story and all but why did you have to cut my heart out and trample it?
gabysweet10 chapter 19 . 1/12
Amazing! Cant wait to read the last chapter :)))
ANONYMOUS chapter 7 . 1/9
Love it so far. Quick correction: Ayano stood on her heels, not toes. It ain't possible to stand on ur heels to look up. That's what I know anyway. Great job though. Bye.
Plz update
CrimsonEyedKitsune chapter 18 . 1/7
Yay a update! I love this fanfic
proudcousinofaheartworriar chapter 17 . 12/30/2016
I LOVE THIS! best second season ever thanks for making it :D
Prometheus6 chapter 3 . 8/21/2016
I like the suspense put into this ending. Also, at some point, i would appreciate if you put some closure into Ayano and Kazuma's relationship. But otherwise, well done.