Reviews for Kaze No Stigma: The Wrath of the Darkness
Prometheus6 chapter 3 . 8/21
I like the suspense put into this ending. Also, at some point, i would appreciate if you put some closure into Ayano and Kazuma's relationship. But otherwise, well done.
Prometheus6 chapter 1 . 8/21
Well done. Similar to my own thoughts for the second season.
This is my favorite chapter I like how lapis gets set free
Terrific story. Awesome chapter! Tsui Ling is at peace finally, and Kazuma is free of guilt and free to love Ayano. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Fluff and battles great combo and great story
LiteralistNazi chapter 17 . 6/21
Thank you for the dedication! Seriously, you're amazing.

A chapter in third person! That was surprising and rather refreshing, if I may say so.

Finally, Kazuma has moved on and Tsui-Ling is free. I never looked at it from that angle - her soul being trapped was new. Awaiting the next chapter!
Aipom4 chapter 17 . 6/20
That was a nice ending for Tsui ling
Coolanime14 chapter 17 . 6/20
COOL! ;)
Ah, love it! Of course you had to end in a cliffy you also. Hope you update again soon!
Coolanime14 chapter 16 . 3/5
Wooooo and that's how u do it! ;)
jshdevaney chapter 1 . 2/15
I checked out this story recently and I'm planning on finishing it after I watch the anime (I'm currently halfway through). First, your grammar and punctuation could really use some work. You may want to look in to that before you finish the story. On the other hand, the characters' personalities are absolutely spot-on. I can practically hear their voices through the text. Good job.
gabysweet10 chapter 16 . 1/29
Awesome! Thank you!
Nice story!Hope you continue Belial's part in yet another interesting way
Heavy Distance chapter 15 . 12/28/2015
I liked this chapter a lot keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/10/2015