Reviews for Birds of Flames
divergent-lover chapter 27 . 4/12/2014
Carmen is pregnant with Finns daughter and SHE is broken
Fillmore99 chapter 27 . 2/13/2014
I think Carmen should be the broken one, considering that she says her nightmares are coming back. Can't wait for the sequel!
Guest 2.0 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I thought this chapter was really good...beautiful, actually.
Michelle Vasquez chapter 26 . 12/21/2013
Please please add more of their story I can't get enough of Finn and Carmen they need to be together more.
Michelle Vasquez chapter 22 . 12/20/2013
Damn I loved that it made me feel better.
Michelle Vasquez chapter 21 . 12/20/2013
Oh god no Finn can't die...no this is killing me already.
Michelle Vasquez chapter 19 . 12/20/2013
Damn this broke my heart as if right now my eyes are bawling. My heart feels so broken I can't help but cry at this. It's breaking me and poor Finn it's tearing him apart.
Michelle Vasquez chapter 16 . 12/20/2013
Yeah I hate Hunter what an ass excuse my french.
Michelle Vasquez chapter 15 . 12/20/2013
I sure hope the next chapter gets them closer.
Michelle Vasquez chapter 14 . 12/20/2013
That ending though it was amazing finally they kiss about damn time. Took them long enough.
Michelle Vasquez chapter 13 . 12/20/2013
Oh my oh my I love this chapter well I'm loving quite a few of them actually.
Michelle Vasquez chapter 11 . 12/20/2013
Ahhhh yes I love it I love all of it he was the one that started the rumors if him and Carmen that was so unexpected. And I love it
Michelle Vasquez chapter 10 . 12/20/2013
Finn got jealous of that picture didn't he? He he he I like it jealousy is a good sign of romantic feelings. Ahh sorry I'm rambling again. I love that he's back
Michelle Vasquez chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
Ahhh I loved that last part how romantic is that considering the situation their in.
Michelle Vasquez chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
I'd like some more of Finns point of view since I'm sensing he has other non 'friendship' feelings for Carmen but she's a little slow and doesn't get the hint.

Oh well but I do I'm really enjoying it so far now off to the next chapter.