Reviews for The Boy At Table Seven
QueenGB chapter 27 . 10/16
It so rare when you let go of a story that you are completely satisfied where you left it. Thank you for that. Be well and stay safe.
QueenGB chapter 26 . 10/16
Some people just know and when you do you just live and you can’t really explain it to anyone. That’s Bella.
QueenGB chapter 23 . 10/15
You are really handling this difficult topic well. What Edward said in this chapter at breakfast was amazing. I just have a feeling Kebi isn't being as kind.
QueenGB chapter 22 . 10/15
Considering Kebi and Amun assumed Edward would fall in line this was an unexpected verdict.
QueenGB chapter 21 . 10/15
Most depressing chapter so far.
QueenGB chapter 20 . 10/15
I feel that the issue of Kebi’s rebellion that led her to a collage party and have drunk sex really shouldn’t be thrown constantly in Edward’s face. It would be great if she just clit up already. Edward is a good dad. He defends her to people does she defend him as well.
QueenGB chapter 19 . 10/15
Now do we think if Amun has a son he will continue to be kind to Benjamin? This is awful and I hope they have Jenks and he’s a shark.
QueenGB chapter 18 . 10/15
Oh boy this cliffhanger is not going to be good. Odds are Amun is behind it whatever it is. Also, I know Carlisle and Esme have good intentions but they have to take it slow they all do because feelings are still raw for all of them. Hey have so much hurt to heal.
QueenGB chapter 17 . 10/15
I think they both needed a mindless escape day.
QueenGB chapter 16 . 10/15
If Kebi gets rid of Amun then life would mellow out for everyone.
QueenGB chapter 14 . 10/15
You sure know how to make an impact in a short chapter. Well done.
QueenGB chapter 12 . 10/15
Beautiful.
QueenGB chapter 11 . 10/15
Slay. Me. With. This. Chapter. Love.
QueenGB chapter 9 . 10/15
Tanya was so sweetly profound in this chapter with her comment and Bella and I were of the same mind about the Cullen’s. How funny Bella already loves them but as Esme said look around $$ they could have hired someone to find their boy especially with Carlisle in his state they all need each other. Again, like Esme said...excuses.
QueenGB chapter 7 . 10/15
Okay Amun is NOT Benji’s father Edward is. He is also not Kebi’s husband so he has no say or rights. I hope he gets his later. I also hate when parents abandon their children when they make mistakes or don’t follow their idea of a perfect life. Being a parent is unconditional period. So already I’m not a fan of the Cullen Parentals. They don’t even know their grandson. Shame.
7,088 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »