Reviews for The Boy At Table Seven
Nrbl1 chapter 27 . 4/14
Loved it!
JD Thorn chapter 27 . 4/9
That was a WONDERFUL ...ahmm... 5 chapter fic! I loved it and I'm really glad you expanded it to 27 chapters. I could have gone for 40! I loved this E & B. You did excellent, as always, and thank you!
TwitchPotter chapter 27 . 4/6
Great story! Loved it!
Ladybear0506 chapter 27 . 4/4
Very good story. I wanted to hate on Kebi but really you just couldn't!
Yeah it's sweet but he's taking up a lot of her time. She's on scholarship. She needs to study. That aggravates me about Edward. She gives him time with benji and his family to work things out. Why doesn't he understand that she's given up a lot of time that she could use for school.
Eh.. Not liking the moving in part. Ben is already having a hard time and hello! He lives with his parents. It's not a place needs to be.
I think it was a little inappropriate for Bella to do that. Shit I would just want to be left alone. It might make you feel good for a minute but it fixes nothing.
Sounds like Edward was a brat.
I understand that she was dazed because of how attractive her was but shit honey watch what you do. He could be married. Have a girlfriend. I know if a waitress did that to my guy I would have her ass fired really fast. Just saying!
Roselyn chapter 4 . 3/28
I actually enjoyed it much more than I thought it would. It was such an unusual plot, I had never seen something like it. I am so used to "Edward is a player, Bella hates him" or "Bella and Edward are best friends who don't know their in love with each other" or "Edward is Bella's English teacher and she has feelings for him". It's nice to have something more original. The wording is simple to understand, but interesting. And (thank god) there's no insta-love. Insta-love drives me insane. So you did a wonderful job.
Great story! I really enjoyed it! :)
wasnotthe1 chapter 19 . 3/20
Boo, there's no good outcome for this situation
wasnotthe1 chapter 4 . 3/20
Awww, Edward is such a good dad
JanuaryLestrange chapter 27 . 3/14
Great story. Thank you.
Twilightfanatic85 chapter 27 . 3/5
Great story! I'm happy that everyone in the story is happy! D
6,745 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »