Reviews for The Boy At Table Seven
wronglydreamer chapter 27 . 9/22
Oh gosh you did it again! This is beautiful! I love daddy stories and although the moving to New York and the custody hearing is difficult and heartbrraking, the story developed just right. Love the epilogue, van adventure and Tia appearing. Thanks for another amazing story!
Itzrenaynay chapter 9 . 7/25
I mean I assumed that they were his parents but those are two different sides of a story
XxMy Beautiful DarknessxX chapter 3 . 2/28
Saw half of that coming.
We LOVE Backbone Bella
dormirais chapter 7 . 10/29/2020
hmmm i dont know. 20 and 28 is a bit of a stretch. and the fact that edward accidentally hooked up with a 16yo at 21 should make him have second, third and fourth thoughts about getting with bella (since that's obviously where this is going). an 8 year age gap wouldn't be bad if she were like in her mid 20s but she's barely out of her teenage years while he's close to 30. very creepy on edwards part. gotta abandon this one :/
dormirais chapter 3 . 10/29/2020
what the FUCK. what a disgusting man! if he tries anything else i'll lose it.
QueenGB chapter 27 . 10/16/2020
It so rare when you let go of a story that you are completely satisfied where you left it. Thank you for that. Be well and stay safe.
QueenGB chapter 26 . 10/16/2020
Some people just know and when you do you just live and you can’t really explain it to anyone. That’s Bella.
QueenGB chapter 23 . 10/15/2020
You are really handling this difficult topic well. What Edward said in this chapter at breakfast was amazing. I just have a feeling Kebi isn't being as kind.
QueenGB chapter 22 . 10/15/2020
Considering Kebi and Amun assumed Edward would fall in line this was an unexpected verdict.
QueenGB chapter 21 . 10/15/2020
Most depressing chapter so far.
QueenGB chapter 20 . 10/15/2020
I feel that the issue of Kebi’s rebellion that led her to a collage party and have drunk sex really shouldn’t be thrown constantly in Edward’s face. It would be great if she just clit up already. Edward is a good dad. He defends her to people does she defend him as well.
QueenGB chapter 19 . 10/15/2020
Now do we think if Amun has a son he will continue to be kind to Benjamin? This is awful and I hope they have Jenks and he’s a shark.
QueenGB chapter 18 . 10/15/2020
Oh boy this cliffhanger is not going to be good. Odds are Amun is behind it whatever it is. Also, I know Carlisle and Esme have good intentions but they have to take it slow they all do because feelings are still raw for all of them. Hey have so much hurt to heal.
QueenGB chapter 17 . 10/15/2020
I think they both needed a mindless escape day.
QueenGB chapter 16 . 10/15/2020
If Kebi gets rid of Amun then life would mellow out for everyone.
7,093 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »