Reviews for The Boy At Table Seven
avagurl chapter 3 . 5/15/2023
Loving it.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 27 . 12/13/2022
So damn sweet!
I was surprised they hadn't had kids before then, but happy for their story.
Thank you!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 25 . 12/13/2022
Was that caught on surveillance footage? ;)
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 11 . 12/13/2022
Bawling!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 3 . 12/13/2022
He was probably at his grandparents visiting the week he was gone.
I have a feeling she should have called the cops regarding the creeper. He's still out there and a problem.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 1 . 12/13/2022
Hhhhmmmm...is this Edward's son sent here after school to wait for him to get off work?
And is Edward "tipping" her for babysitting him?
Daire123 chapter 27 . 8/22/2022
Another great story! Definitely one of my favorite! Thanks for sharing!
MissWM chapter 27 . 3/15/2022
Oh my. This was amazing. Perfect. So sweet and real. I loved it so so much. Your Bella was amazing. Such a wonderful woman. And edward was a sweetheart as well. (The whole custody battle was nerve wrecking because both sides had solid, valid points and both would lose something). And this ending was perfection

Thanks for sharing
cctwilight chapter 27 . 1/24/2022
Loved this story!
wronglydreamer chapter 27 . 9/22/2021
Oh gosh you did it again! This is beautiful! I love daddy stories and although the moving to New York and the custody hearing is difficult and heartbrraking, the story developed just right. Love the epilogue, van adventure and Tia appearing. Thanks for another amazing story!
Itzrenaynay chapter 9 . 7/25/2021
I mean I assumed that they were his parents but those are two different sides of a story
XxMy Beautiful DarknessxX chapter 3 . 2/28/2021
Saw half of that coming.
We LOVE Backbone Bella
figglypudding chapter 7 . 10/29/2020
hmmm i dont know. 20 and 28 is a bit of a stretch. and the fact that edward accidentally hooked up with a 16yo at 21 should make him have second, third and fourth thoughts about getting with bella (since that's obviously where this is going). an 8 year age gap wouldn't be bad if she were like in her mid 20s but she's barely out of her teenage years while he's close to 30. very creepy on edwards part. gotta abandon this one :/
figglypudding chapter 3 . 10/29/2020
what the FUCK. what a disgusting man! if he tries anything else i'll lose it.
7,103 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »