Reviews for Homo Milk
Dawnmoon76 chapter 1 . 1/27
OMG. I'M LAUGHING SO HARD! That would probably be me...ya know if I had any milk in the house.
batsbloodsoup chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I'm shaking from suppressed laughter right now. To many people in the house to all out laugh. I wish I could though. Amazing story! :D
Master Ciel Phantomhive chapter 1 . 5/5/2014

Homo milk. I didn't know that existed. FMA teaches you something new everyday.

WAS ED DRUNK? He sure seemed like it! And Roy was just... Roy. When he's sleep deprived an annoyed!

Awesome story, and funny as hell!
Magic Freak chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Haha omg
beepbeeptoottoot chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Best. Fanfic. Ever.
RockMari chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Oh my god this is just perfect! I'm dying of laughter XD
steferstheawesome chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
xD Ohhhhh my. xDDDDDD I have honestly never noticed that. His destiny has arrived!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Ohmygod what the hell did I just read? It was amazing, and sounds like some stupid ass thing I would laugh at because I'm just retarded like that. Can I love you?
CaptainEliphant chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
That was glorious. So fuckin' perfect!
EveningBlack chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Ahaha I've got Ed's grin down pat in my brain- huge as fuck with sharp teeth XD with the low lidded eyes OMG
tennisgirl16 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
omg hilarious
DarkLinkLovesLink chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Oh. My. EFFING. Gosh. My sister and I went to the store with my mom and little brother and she elbowed me by the milk section and coughed slightly, discreetly pointing at the milk. I almost burst out laughing so hard. And then, I leaned over and whispered to her, "Homo Milk." It was actually after I read this. It was so funny. But, even though I will never see milk the same way again, we don't buy regular milk. We buy almond milk. Which makes the question rise to mind... "What would Ed think of Almond Milk?" I've been curious about it for some time. And I totally missed my chance to ask it because at my library was having a comic/manga night and I missed it! *sigh* anyways, I love this story. It's hilarious.
WhatifStoryTeller chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Oh my gate, this must be one of the funniest milk fic I read
Loreyulia chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
*bathes in the homo milk* Dear Gate, I'm llegitimatellay in love with this! Oh Ed, you are too freaking adorable to be real... because you're an anime character... who I "technically" can't marry... *sighs* I hate life. :( I now must go chug down a glass of homo milk (though maybe it should be half homo milk since I'm bi?)
midnightrose8888 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
i... can't ... breath!
oh god, this sgould be an ending scene in fma,
yes roy, don't denie ur destiny, i'm gonna laugh everytime i open my fridge now!