Reviews for Happily Ever After
avalena chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
yay I liked it good job!
QuailEgg chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Three foot snow! In ENGLAND! I wish...

Nice story made me smile :)

Kiff
vivphy05 chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Hey - I found this story through a random search and I have to say... I'm REALLY glad I did! :) It think it was so realistic in the sense that this is exactly how I pictured them finding out. They were normal people, and like you said... who would want to have a baby during such a dark period of time? It was really well written, and I think that the scene where Sirius sees them through the window was so well done... great job! This is definetly a new favorite!
Tonya Yearwood chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
I agree with you that it makes senses to presume that James and Lily didn’t plan on having Harry.

Great story, by the way!

I like that James went straight to Sirius after he learned the news... I think they have such a great frienship!
UK All The Way chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
I really like this. It's very well written. UPDATE!
Roadmarks chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
I really liked this - it's different and insightful. I honestly never thought what it must have been like to be James and Lilly and have a child during that time until I read your story.

Good Job. :)
ShizukaSelphie chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Nice story! I like how you wrote about something different.
Muggleborn22 chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Very good! I hardly ever read James/Lily but this was very good, to say the least. Continue the good work! I'll be waiting!

MB22
jess chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
u are a great author my friend leigh and i think so! keep writing and i hope u add on to this story. its funny and serious at the same time. (no pun intended)lol
ck chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
really really well written. the last line mad me let out a sob...
bob chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
i think you should keep going, its really good so far. :)
Hannah chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
That was a really good story. It's weird to think that they didn't plan on Harry. But it does make sense. Afterall, evil dark lord. Danger, Danger, Danger.
AmandaMarsters chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
Very nice story. The only thing I must criticise on is that I don't think Lily got pregnant before they were married. Or were they married?
moonglaze89 chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Wow, that was amazing! I never actually thought about what it would be like for them when they found out they were going to have a baby. It was brilliant!
Phoenix Fangor chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
Cookies to you, loverly idea! found a typo, dunno if it matters, but it's galleons not gallons. I'm sure you just slipped, it's when siruis is saying “James,” he said, brushing snow off the other’s cloak, “That’s all great, but you’re telling the wrong person. You need to tell Lily. And I’ll bet you one hundred gallons she feels the same way.”