Reviews for Fanfiction Addicts and Review Whores
Double R Starr chapter 9 . 7/1
im dead hahahahaha i work at olive garden and i couldnt stop laughing hahahaha
SunflowersAtSunset chapter 22 . 5/24
I am screaming like a fangirl over this story! I just loved them two! ️ LOVED IT!
Warm regards from Florida ️
ninjahobo chapter 6 . 4/10
Omg. Grandma Platt is the funniest thing ever! Love her
Luereetwilitejunki chapter 22 . 1/29
I loved this story! I read a lot of fanfiction but I have never read one like this! Thank you for sharing it with us!
hazelnuticecream chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
I think this is me. I always describe it as being addicted to fiction. Considering it's 4:38 in the morning, and I'm not going to bed because I want to read more, I think I'm addicted. Today I told a friend I didn't want to do drugs because I have an addictive personality , and the example in my mind was how I can't stop reading fanfiction. I'm excited to see where the story goes!
crazymama chapter 22 . 6/25/2016
Oh my... This Edward and Bella had me laughing so hard, repeatedly! Very sweet story. I loved how Bella won over Granny Platt so easily. And the scene where Dr Black cooter-punched Bella! Bwahahaha! And Carlisle's chiclet-smile and lavender suit! And the scene with the pervy neighbor kids who got knocked out by her nakedness! LOL Oh and the crazy things she would say! Her drunken ramblings at the Olive Garden! No filter. And I love that he proposed with a poison ring. There was really no fluff. Every part was necessary and perfect. I enjoyed every minute! Thank you!
Nicoconsd chapter 10 . 6/15/2016
Oh I am just loving this story so far! And I have to admit your admin comments at the bottom had me laughing cause at first I was all "why does she have two whips in her hands..." and then realized it was two works in progress, not whips :)
TheGreenPanther chapter 22 . 5/17/2016
This was fun!
FeatheredHeadboard chapter 22 . 5/7/2016
I loved this sweet story! Thank you for your wonderful work.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 12 . 4/20/2016
I was re-reading this story today and just couldn't stop laughing at Granny Platt. Great story!
petmom1213 chapter 22 . 4/14/2016
I loved this story and the subject of the story. It was very original and just plain fun. I wish I had the talent to write but I'm not very imaginative. But I read really well so I'll stick with my strengths. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Mickey
petmom1213 chapter 8 . 4/14/2016
All I do on vacation is lay on the beach or at the pool and read.
petmom1213 chapter 5 . 4/14/2016
Mostly I just ignore my husband when he tries to talk to me. Especially serious conversations about bills or money. Also I read while people talk to me on the phone.

Mickey
petmom1213 chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
Me, me, I'm addicted to twilight fanfiction. I am not a writer though I wish it was a talent of mine. But all I read is fanfiction. But I don't lose sleep or any of that so I don't want to stop. But it is a quilty secret pleasure.
twirob chapter 22 . 2/23/2016
awesome story thanks for sharing ;D
1,784 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »