Reviews for Dearest Diary
screamersilent chapter 3 . 4/28
yaaaaaay! Im in love with this story! :D
tony18052012 chapter 10 . 7/11/2014
This was amazing to read! Though there is some times Sebastian and Ciel were a bit OOC but that didn't make it any less enjoyable to read! And yes, I did love the ending, I was squealing so much that people stared at me with caution...
Keep writing!
writeasrain42 chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
Aaaaw, yay! Good job, Edward!
itsjustforshow chapter 10 . 9/28/2013
I really like this story. You did a wonderful job!
ZoeysZone chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
I loved the story. Your a really good writer I like all the details and emotions you put in it. I would give it 5 stars. :)
Aservis Roturier chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
It was a pleasant ending, better than I'd have expected, given the chapter right before. I've always been solidly in the 'let's give Edward a 'necktie party' (lynching) crowd, but this made him look quite sensible. Good story, good job.
Aservis Roturier chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
This was a pleasant resolution to Ciel's angst. I think my only ...not even sure it qualifies as a suggestion...think it's more of a personal head canon about Sebastian and I offer it to you and invite you to make up your own mind if it has any merit:

It's just that I suspect a demon would get conditioned to think of love as something he wouls want no parts of and-not that he couldn't maybe fall in love, I'm sure that could happen, but I have this strong feeling Sebastian would have great trouble using the 'L' word even in his thoughts, let alone confessing to another openly. I reckon he's fool around with words until he'd made a florid declaration of love without ever using that word as a way to lie to himself that something earth-shaking hadn't happened to him. Sort of the way straight men in America often have trouble showing their feelings.

Other than my wierd idea, I enjoyed this very much.-AR
blue chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
SO CUTE!
Writing-and-Music chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
I honestly loved this story and hope you write more. I was surprised when Edward burned the diary as well, I don't hate him anymore. Anyway, I loved how you wrote the story and the plot was very well written out. Great job!
HikariKarin chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
I absolutely loved this story! It was great! (: You're awesome! (:
Guest chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
That was an amazing kuro fic I loved it such a lovely ending but i didn't want it to end sequel perhaps ?
Animelover12 chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
Love this story good job
Natsumaru chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
I wish this was the actual plot-line of the series! Even the way you worded the story is nice; it sounds like you've written stories before from the way you tied the words together. Five stars for you!
Recklessfishbowl chapter 10 . 6/27/2013