Reviews for Teach Me How to Love
iluvfandoms1 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Yes! Goooooooo kiku!
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Very sweet and well written! Loved it
imagaYthgiL chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
too cute!
SoulSurfer98 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
"Now America sat back, tapping his chin in thought. "Hm, there're a few things we could try… But I'll save them for when I show you how to spice up our sex," he decided. Japan was taken so aback that he nearly fell off the couch, his face glowing red.

"What?!""

I laughed out loud at that part. And I couldn't stop. Great Wok, Mon Amie!
lady-ribbon chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
How very cute and realistic to how they (especially Kiku) would act. I really liked it (:
wolfspirit34 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
K-Kawaii! O/O This is so adowable! Alfred trying to teach Kiku how to show affection was just too cute. They are both in character as far as I can tell, and the descriptions of their interactions are on spot. Didn't catch any errors, either, and it was a cute-and-funny relationship being formed throughout it ("Like a kitty!"). I'm definitely adding this to my favourite list so I can melt with one of my top pairings when I'm sad. I wanna squeal but mah dad is too close by, LOL. This is awesome! (Who am I kidding, THIS! IS! AMERIPAN!)

Wolfie
DCYO chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Oh My God...

This was beautiful! :D Beautifully written, excellent grammar, very in character and I loved how you described their relationship!

I've always loved the plot where Japan dislikes letting America touch him, yet America so wants to. *fangirl sigh* Absolutely wonderful! Please write more!
Wurstlover178 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
AWWWWWW! Dude! You just made me start shipping this pairing! :'D Back to the OTP Board... LOL! This was so cute, you have no idea! I pretty much held back squeals the whole time. It hurts to hold in your fangirl instincts, let me tell you! xD You two are always up to something. I just hope you keep it up! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Chichita chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This was very sweet. I like how you describe Japan and America relationship. Great story, it gave me a smile. Japan so adorable.
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 4/4/2013