Reviews for Operation: Poison Tree Frog
Scheherazado chapter 20 . 7/4
I've been following this fic since the beginning but I only just played and finished Persona 3 and 4 this month and am now writing my own Persona fic. So thanks.

Basically all I have to say is that ice skates made of ice would be completely ineffective LOL. The pressure and friction would blunt and melt the skates but w/e giant shirtless people make perfect sense.

get rekt mathias
Guile chapter 20 . 7/2
It's nice to see Matthias developing a personality beyond puppy love.

People are complicated, and I like that you capture that.
Nocturne chapter 20 . 7/1
I was more interested in Yuri for the male character... until I read this chapter. Seriously, Mathias is too precious to not be loved! Pardon me for asking, but would the pairing be Matt x Hisako or Matt x Suzuka?

And anyway, great chapter as always! I love your writing style and how you portray the characters. Please continue writing; I'll be supporting you from waaay back here in Indonesia.
breckcole chapter 1 . 5/19
Everything I've read of yours seems to be pure gold. Thoroughly enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to catching up to the end.
I always love reading your narrative. You just have a very distinctive style. Speaking from experience with your other fics, you make even the most serious, heart-wrenching moments fun to read. I always love it when the MC turns into a butt monkey.
Thanks for posting!
guedesbrawl chapter 19 . 5/14
i wonder which awakened pair of persona and persona-user would warrant the cliffhanger... ha.

great story. the only thing, is that it might be good to sometimes remind us of the character's physical characteristics; unlike the games we don not have a fixed image to default to.
TenaciousTurtleDuck chapter 19 . 5/11
Hmm... I wonder if Mathias' problem has to do with feeling isolated in a foreign culture. Then maybe the pit at the end of the dungeon represents his feelings that there is some void in him that he can't seem to fill.

On another note, there were a bunch of scenes that I really liked, Shunya being the awesome senpai he is, Suzuka comforting Yuri, and Hisako's quick save at the pit come to mind.

Anyways, things are getting tense! (Damn that cliffhanger...)
InsertAwesomeness chapter 18 . 3/7
Aww the mother's back in the scene O.O it's nice that she's trying.

I lol'd at the mixer. I've done the kicking thing so many times with family members, shin bruises all around!

Looking forward to the next chapter
Guile chapter 16 . 2/19
And just like that, the fun stopped. Good death scene, good funeral scene, good reconciliation scene. It really hammers the point home that miscommunication kills in Persona. And given earlier discussions, I bet this isn’t the last we see of Mika in Irkalla. Dumuzi got off a bit too easy though; getting hit with a lamp? Bro, your sister is KILLING PEOPLE. KILLING HER FRIENDS. Sitting the fight out isn’t ‘dealing with her’, whatever you claim.

Hisako the cake pusher was adorbs, nice to see them getting back on the comedy horse after Mika-chan. And theeeeen the papa collapse and mom showing up. Just gonna whiplash that mood until it cries and begs for mercy, huh?
InsertAwesomeness chapter 17 . 2/16
To be honest I hadn't seen/played anything Persona so everything in this was totally new to me. You're amazing at writing likeable heroines. They aren't perfect, they screw up, and I don't feel like banging my head against the wall every other chapter \./ I went back and watched Persona 4 and actually found myself wishing it was more like this lmao
Guile chapter 10 . 2/12
I never really cared about Igor's assistants in the games, but Atticus and Octavia are just precious. And hilarious in conjunction with Hisako.
Guile chapter 6 . 2/12
Really liking this so far.

The characters are likable and the setting is sufficiently 'Persona, but not' to seem comforting without being derivative.

And Igor was pretty funny; "... Oh. You're not the Wild Card. Identical twins, show her the door."
MidsummerMoonlight99 chapter 17 . 2/10
Man, romance and tragedy in the same chapter. It's like a Korean drama or something! Can;t wait for the the mother-daughter face to face conversation next chapter.
TenaciousTurtleDuck chapter 17 . 2/8
I've a bad feeling disaster's on the horizon for Hisako... I was almost going to tear up at that last part of the chapter, but other than that I'm loving all the feelsy social link goodness! Looking forward to the next chapter.
LadyDream3512 chapter 15 . 12/14/2014
Decided to reread this fanfic because I got the chance to play P3P when a friend of mine offered to let me play when she heard me talking about this, and consequently Persona Series; AND I DO NOT HAVE WORDS BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS BEAUTIFUL AND IT HURT ((SHINJIIIIRO))

I now understood some in game reference and I find it really interesting to see you borrowed some ideas and made it you own! Now I'm really excited to know what happens next! Looking forward to the update! :)
Rinnu500 chapter 15 . 12/2/2014
So, I just finished reading the whole thing in one go and I just... wow... I cannot begin to express my feels. I just... Mika-chan... ;; When I started reading this I just couldn't stop. The way you write and the descriptions and the plot just makes me want more and more :'D I will also admit I probably have the hugest crush on Yuri, like you wouldn't even believe. v.v I love how you include the social links and the stat updates after each chapter! It truly makes it feel right at home for me c: I'd love to draw some fanart of some of the characters in the future! :D Keep up the wonderful work !