Reviews for Bait
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
So want to know what happened. This is great.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Jayzus you are cruel! And a tease! A cruel tease! I want more. MORE I TELL YA! Sigh... This is so good. You sure you wouldn't like to add some more chapters around it? Bulk it out a little? No? Puhleeeaazzze!
Ok then. No biggie. Just thought I'd ask... xo
Einzelfall chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
how can you let it end there? o.O
omg thats so exciting
love it *-*
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Soncnica,

I loved the story! It was very well written, like all your stories. The only complaint that I have is that it wasn't long enough! I can't wait to read what you post next!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Hey! This story has been sitting on my e-mail box for a while for me to read, but real life is as crazy as ever. Finally decided to stop by and leave some of the responsabilities on hold. Man, that was good stuff! I'm glad I made this decision, this story is just amazing! Big brother Dean, confused Sam and Dean being SO SO angry! Just love it, the brother dynamics are amazing here!
Great one, dear! Nice to talk to ya again
Kisses
R.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Wow! Very intense! And I'm sure that Sam's right if Nathan caused whatever it was that happened to get Sam hurt, when they were done working on Sam Dean "went to work" on Nathan. That would be the Dean I know. :D

Loved the ambiguity, although it would be nice to have the whole hunt at some point. Any plans in that direction? Hmmmm? :D

Very nicely done. :)
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Wonderful story.
I love that we can use our imagination to wonder how Sam got hurt and why he can't move his legs.
Yet we know everything will be alright, because Dean his there taking care of him.
I enjoyed reading your story.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
Mystic25 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
"So… you done having sex with your coffee?" Best line. Ever. Nice one:)
Marlowe97 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Oh yay, I really loved this. Poor Sam, and I enjoyed the idea of Nathan on that couch. ;-)
shenshen1977 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
DUDE! This is awesome! You had me right there with Sam, squirming, trying to get away from the pain and all. And wondering what happenend and I love a story that makes you think :D I love it!
TrueDemigodishness chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
You got the voice just right. Awesome job.
You should right a sequel/prequel describing the hunt and after Sam wakes up, though, 'cause I, for one, am really interested.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Great chapter! Love the story.
Adrian Nox chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Ack! You can't leave us hanging! What happened to Sam? What happened to Nathan? What happened?
Though, this was a really good fic. You had a great disorientated perspective with Sam. Very well done. Which makes it so much more cruel to leave us hanging. What happened?!
*kneels* Please add on to this. Please?
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
As much as this was about Sam, I completely adored how very, very sharply Dean came into focus, just within his few lines. Very nice work!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Love this. Its exactly what I needed to read from you my friend. Love that Sam got the worst and that you weren't specific with what happened. Leaves something for me to imagine. Thanks!