Reviews for Lash
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Perhaps him feeling like this makes more the real prince he is. No, more than that. He is a father, a friend, a person, as well. Every single thought here... simply true! Ah, this is like a prequel to "Forgiveness", hmm? :)

Awesome job, as always! You never fail, never! And I love it!
TeeLee-Sensei chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Pretty sure my mouth dropped when Trunks was killed. At least Vegeta tried taking revenge for his son. . .but, of course, he wasn't strong enough to do it. . . :(

In the beginning of this chapter, I thought Vegeta was having a tantrum, but considering his frustrations, it's completely understandable. Being second best to the 'clown' would suck.
Clueless-Major chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Whoa... Vegeta cares about Trunks. D I like this!
LeChick chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Everything you write is always just so damn brilliant.
saiyanwarrior23 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
deep. i like how you captured vegeta there. kind of sensitive but not too much so
Piccolo is green chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This is really well written; it's a great little peek into Vegeta's head and I enjoyed reading it. You captured the angst and frustration really well. :)
Furattii chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
And so we get an inside look into Vegeta's mind while his son dances with death. So awesome. Been too long since I've read your work. I am determined to make up for it!
TFSrules chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Nicely done insight as to the thoughts inside of his enraged mind...better than canon!
XD
FireStorm1991 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Wow...I have pretty much been struck speechless. Good job with this.
cara9001 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Very nice one shot! XD
BloodyRose2016 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
ImaginaryInk chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
NGGAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Vegeta's rage broke.

Short, bittersweet, and deep. Love this line: "Take my life if you will; I don't fear death, but not my son!"
nancy103 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
The prince gets to feel his form of love. And it confuses the heck out of him! Thanks for posting!