Reviews for Come Back, Eve
Ameretsu chapter 12 . 5/29/2014
AAH! You referenced Doctor Who! Oh I love you I love you I love you :D Seriously, finish this fic, not today or tomorrow or anything crazy like that but make sure you finish it or I will come after you like a freaking blue doll D: Thats how serious this is! So, so finish it!
neko-nee chapter 12 . 9/5/2013
I absolutely adore all the chapters thus far! I'm so thrilled for the next one... I hope you update soon! Please keep up the good work!
Tay chapter 12 . 9/4/2013
I really love everything you've written so far! It's all so well put together and nicely worded. I really hope you continue this! I want to know what happens in the end. Keep it up!
Marshmellow Sundaes chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
Update please, this is lovely work so far!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
Update soon!
WaveMasterYami chapter 12 . 8/24/2013
This story definitely has one of the best portrayals of Garry that I've found yet, and I really enjoy adult Ib, as well! Their progression through the gallery has a genuine suspense to it that leaves me sitting on the edge of my seat, especially the bit with the doll in the green dress. Of course, I'm also silently screaming at Eve to just tell Garry about their shared past already! But I'm sure that moment will be well worth the wait. I look forward to future chapters!
Solis L chapter 12 . 8/23/2013
I can't even begin to tell you how in love I am with your portrayal of Garry. This is the most accurate I've ever seen him written IMO.

Can't wait for more!
AoiCherry chapter 12 . 8/21/2013
Ever since I've played the game, I've been in love with IbxGarry (although I imagine a future Ib. :) ) You have a great story going, and I'm glad you decided to make Eve 19. :D Please update soon!
Takeru1996 chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
This story is awesome! That doll started talking to Eve and I was holding my breathe like "Oh no. Oh no. This is not going to be good!" It's really well written and Eve is a perfect blend of strength and sarcasm. :) I can't wait for the next chapter!
YandereTeirin chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
Wow. That was...interesting. Please update soon!
zara2148 chapter 12 . 8/14/2013
Creepy doll is deliciously creepy.

Heh, just amazing, Ib?
Diclonious57 chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
Good so far
CharmedBooklett chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
Ohmygosh, right when I thought things were getting pretty intense, it ends!
*sigh*
Pretty amazin' chapter though, it's been a while since you updated author-nim!
I speculate that you are going to interupt the kiss next chapter and crush us faithful reader's hearts. D;
Hope to read more of this!

Charmed Booklett.
BloodyBlondeVamp chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
Oh my God! You finally updated it, thank you so much. I already can't wait for you to write the next chapter.
zara2148 chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
Oh wow, there are so many details of the this story I like ... Ib being a childish corruption of Eve, the bird puzzle could have walked straight out of the original game, the natural dialogue, Garry's fear that just made me want to hug him, and Garry and Eve just breaking my heart in general.

I eagerly await an update!