Reviews for Dead Silent
u r awesome chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Nice to see Jade finally realized her feelings for Tori. :)
Cute story!

u r awesome
Elimere chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Wow. This is... that was... Wow.
I had to double check the writer. This is not like your other fics at all. This is just... Holy crap! Usually you can tell a write by their style and voice and the way things are phrased; sometimes the frequent grammar/spelling errors help (I think I spotted the odd extra 's' at the end of a word or something mundane like that) but this one just blew my mind.
There's something about ignoring someone that works so well. And being ignored is about the most infuriating thing in the world. This fic... You have captured the distance Jade felt perfectly. The pain of her isolation is incredibly evident and I read this with one thought: just say something! I mean I knew what Tori was doing, but watching through Jade's eyes was so heartbreaking. And when Andre told Jade that Tori wanted Jade to leave her alone... I wanted to cry; I felt my heart drop into my stomach. It stopped being an amusing ploy to get Jade to appologise and became a serious rejection in an attempt to move on. And I actually worried about what Jade was going to do.
I'm so glad you didn't use the song as the apology- which I've seen several times and just think is stupid. Who accepts an apology from a song. It's like saying 'I can't be bothered dealing with you, here's what someone else said'; there needs to be something more.
Damn. This is really good.
Thanks!
sym1121 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
This is sooooooooo cute lol
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Wonderful! Good job! Thanks for sharing!
InoSaku4ever chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Aw this is sweet!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Great Story
pffar chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
good one shot ,to bad you won't write about Julliard
beccaboo-ILoveAshAndQuinn chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Awwww please update it and soon I love the story x
Jakarie chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
That was excellent, really enjoyed it
MadTrout chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Awwwwwww, Shay! This was so cute and is one of my favorites of yours! Good job babe!
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Well Jade learned the hard way that she indeed needs Tori in her life, sometimes the "hard way" is the only way thick headed people do learn and Jade is no exception.

I do wonder however if Tori was havng as much hell as Jade?

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Lovely one-shot. I really enjoyed reading it as Jade came to the realization that she likes Tori. I'm glad Tori didn't give up.
College Sequel?

Thank you for writing.
London In Terror chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
You should do a followup about college
Jay aka Jordan chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Awww
Lushcoltrane chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Very sweet. Even tender at the end. Good graduation story.