Reviews for Let The Night Be Our Sanctuary
Horsecrazy141 chapter 1 . 3/5
I loved this
tearsoflemonade chapter 1 . 2/19
Wow...I have no words for how amazing that was.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Wonderfully, hauntingly beautiful. Bravo! Bravo! Definitely my favorite Captain Swan fic to date. :)
christel.meyer.58 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Wow this was really beautiful.. truly! Probably something of the best I've read.. so broken, honest and pure.. And as for the Gaelic language, that was what I expected it to be..nice touch;) I think he is from "our world" but clearly from another time..after all he is a gentleman at heart;) AND he also has a last name that's actually used..what's the odds for someone from a different world to be called jones? One of the most regular last names we have;)
SmeeTheRat chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Love your stories... you always manage to find the perfect balance between smut and fluff. The sex is so hot, yet always more than just sex... bring on the CS feels!
lanagon59 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Do you know how ridiculously happy this makes me? Totally called it that it soul e Gaelic, and that so cool you chose it :)
legaspernum chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
T_T this was so good. It felt very real and beautiful.
Angelfan984 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Wow, that was so beautiful. Quite the mix of angst and fluff. Lots of feeling in this one. Bet it took a lot out of you. Wow...
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Wow. Just, wow. It was brilliant. I love how you've managed to concoct the perfect balance of angst and fluff, keeping the reader totally Hooked ;) And I like that Hook got all his frustrations out at the beginning but ended up being the kind, caring Killian that we in this fandom all love so much :)
Also, the Gaelic thing. I liked that too, the taking initiative thing and making the character a little your own :) x x

*HannaH*
Lunalove25 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Oh my god, that was amazing! It was so well-written that I was crying when he left her in the cold at first. Are you going to continue this or is it going to be a one-shot? Because I think I can use this 'Henry getting sent to Neverland' idea for a story I'm working on... Is that ok? Would you mind if I used it? I would be adding more to it and there would probably be different relationships between the characters, but would it be ok with you if I did?
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I haven't seen all the episodes but I thought I heard somewhere that they do speak Gaelic in one of the episodes. So go for it!
plaquettaire chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I'm Italian and I read your story with my poor knowledge and with Google Translate! (I know it's ridiculous). And it's the best story I've read! Tonight I will also read your other... You hit me!
I'm wordless, it's so beautiful! The fight, the rain, love... It was also perfect and so IC for Emma and Killian.
All the time in which Killian took care of Emma, he reminded me about the beanstalk and how he insisted on medicate her hand. So sweat! And he was also during the... ehm... intercourse!
I really like the part when she fails to strip him, that has represented well their relationship!
I'm really sure that love can heal them both!
Ok I'm just closing.
Favorite story!
And let me give you again my congratulations!
And sorry for the halting English
Maridee chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
No need to be sorry. That was, wow, I can't even come up with a word strong enough to describe how good that was. That was one of the most emotionally conflicting stories I have ever read that was only one chapter. Keep up the great work.
laurenkmyers chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Wow. That was incredible.
It hurt me, but in the best possible way.
Amazing talent.
-Lauren
sassyduck chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I think I just self combusted in a ball of fire and perfection. Really one of the loveliest pieces that I've read that's the most true to the characters.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »