Reviews for School Sucks
Guest chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
Hey I know u have already chosen but keep it original and do everlark and clato I FULLY SUPROT CLATO THEY AND THE POWER COUPLE OF THE HUNGER GAMES THEY ACTULLY LIVE EACH OTHER!
isabelleclove chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
Prefer clato but hey ho
Guest chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
_ love catniss
Guest chapter 15 . 10/2/2013
Awwwww. I love peeniss and peeta is supposed to be sweet kind and sensitive not aggressive. But I guess this is ur story son on complaints since it is ausome just want 2 read more all the time!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/1/2013
Those songs were amazing! Double talent!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
I like catniss but I've got to say I love peeniss stories better and not just for the name! He he!

U can tell I an really immature can't u?!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/30/2013
I honestly hate the ending its to sad .im not from team peeta but ik that peeta wouldn't do that . And like gale didn't even have a chance and like I don't like the story in my opinion sorry.
CapitolsDivergentNargles chapter 16 . 7/17/2013
yay , i love these endings
CapitolsDivergentNargles chapter 11 . 7/17/2013
this story is just awesome ( exept for the part that cato kissed the girl) i know that it's to late for u to change anything now but i hope that katniss gets together with gale
CapitolsDivergentNargles chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
omg! i love this !
CapitolsDivergentNargles chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
luv this
Mollyy chapter 13 . 7/10/2013
dude, I love how this is a cato/katniss storie but she's dating peeta in the process...i was gonna write something like this with this kind of twist, but then you did and I love it!
ParamoreFreak chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
Go Paramore!
CammieSarah51 chapter 16 . 5/12/2013
Soon sweet. I do love a bit of Catniss.
LilleeLovesFinnick chapter 17 . 5/2/2013
Cool will definitely start reading that one,actually think I may have started last night :) lawl