Reviews for Painted Veil
Eileen Prince Malfoy chapter 1 . 5/24
Man this was awesome, please write a continuation! TT
RiddleMeBlack chapter 1 . 2/27
awwwww! I love it
slytherinshadowhunter67 chapter 1 . 1/6
Wow. This was dark, perfectly characterized, and gorgeously written! I loved it :)
Veneya chapter 1 . 1/3
that was so amazing. loved the characterisation of both harry and tom - it was very realistic
werwolf-yasya chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
Wonderful.
Axile 'Vion' Raiz chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
I love the story and everything about it except one thing. The two parts where Harry calls Tom 'baby' as an endearment just feels so weird and it actually push me out of the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
The ending made me laugh.
demondiary93 chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
I love this fic and I adore Tom and Harry interaction too much :))))
I'm hoping you could give me permission to translate it into my language. I'll keep all the credits here and give you the link to my blog when I finished, is it okay?
Jellyfish chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
Hi, this fic is fantastic, really. I love it so much, and it would be my honor if you could give me your permission to translate this lovely fic. I'll keep all of your credit and give you the link to my translated works.
Love.
MoonWave3884 chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
LOVE IT. Thank you for writing and posting this!
AriaChan29 chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
This is beautiful! Gahhhh *blush*
But...wht about Draco?...
Ethereal Sphere chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
Awesome. Thank you.
occasionallywrite chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
This is brilliant! Love your writing and can't wait to read more of your work.
liesmyth chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
this was gorgeous. kudos!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
This is definitely my favourite Tomarry fic that I have ever had the pleasure of reading. And trust me; I've read a lot of Tomarry fanfictions.
I can't even say how many times I've read and reread this anymore. You have a wonderful writing style, so I'm off to go read anything else you might have posted. Silently crossing my fingers that you make a sequel and/or epilogue, thank you.