Reviews for Painted Veil
RayAnnXXOO chapter 1 . 11/27
I really really enjoyed this :) you really captured their personalities. I can't help but wish for a sequel, idk like Tom convinces Harry to help him take over the world. Anyways, this is very well done.
Selene Appia chapter 1 . 11/26
I don't usually read Tom/Harry stories, but I'm glad I read this one. I thought both their characterisations were well done. Such a shame someone had to be killed for them to be together (then again, with Tom can one really expect anything else?)
Pyrane chapter 1 . 8/14
Great idea, good story
Thanks !

Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 1 . 6/30
XD I love how you captured Tom's personality in this! So biting and arrogant but sort of easily embarrassed ;)
I really enjoyed this, you deserve more reviews!
Antediluvian Poet chapter 1 . 6/29
Really enjoyed reading this :) Their attachment to one another felt organic and not rushed (amazing to do under 8000 words), and I loved Harry's conflict at the end. Their relationship already seems like a complex one, and I adore that Harry still has a strong moral compass, but bent it for Tom. I particularly liked how Tom's death finally hit Harry, that he was infatuated with a dead boy.

Loved it all! A sequel to this alternate universe would be intriguing :)
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 1 . 6/16
this is as adorable as a story with tom/harry airing can ossibly be while staying in character
fleur-de-jasmin chapter 1 . 6/7
fleur-de-jasmin chapter 1 . 6/7
thank you for this One shot it as very nice to read
I loved it X)
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 5/29
XD this is pre awesome
Nola chapter 1 . 5/11
It's a shame I can't give you kudos here. Your fic definitely deserves it. ;)
npetrenko chapter 1 . 4/18
Lovely story.
ajazminisaflower chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
LOVED IT. Best hp/tr one shot ever.
silverscribbles chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
hehehe I wonder how Harry will react to Tom's plans. Pity it's just a one-shot, it is a really good one!
dancesontrains chapter 1 . 7/8/2014