Reviews for Painted Veil
ajazminisaflower chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
LOVED IT. Best hp/tr one shot ever.
silverscribbles chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
hehehe I wonder how Harry will react to Tom's plans. Pity it's just a one-shot, it is a really good one!
dancesontrains chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Nicely done.
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
...OMG! Pure awesomeness!
solsere chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Amazing one-shot! You write Tom's perspective so well - I love that Harry's side is the mystery Tom has to reason out. The ending is just the best, honestly - I love that Harry chose Tom (and that somehow ruined Tom's plans because he was so sure his feelings wouldn't be returned and so sure he'd get hurt), and the angst was done well - just enough but not overdramatic. Delicious read!
smilingcrescent chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Very interesting idea. I was intrigued from the beginning,and enjoyed the sweet parts as well as the sad ones.

Though I think Harry might have had one other choice, if he'd stopped to think about it- offer his life for the rest of Finnigan's...so he'd be magicless, but Tom could still live. I think if he'd stopped to think of it, dying for love would have appealed to him.

I like how you pulled this off though. From beginning to end, it's quite a fascinating read. You explore the nasty sides of Tom very well, and it's interesting seeing Harry as a less-than-morally-stellar character. His dad wasn't either, though (at least in school), so it works.

Well done.
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Oh my goody gumdrops, this was an AMAZING READ hun! Truly fantastic writing, I adore the characters you have created here and the whole alternate spin on the whole horcrux thing.

Please, please, PLEASE come back to this and add another chapter or three. There's so much more you could do with this, and alas, I needs more .. please! ;o)
The Willing Prisoner chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
.Unbelievably perfect.*applause*
My Solitude chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Interesting chapter! xD
August Pyro chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Oh god, this was so amazingly good! I can't believe I've found your story only now, not earlier! I love witty stories like your. I loved how you portrayed Harry - he was arrogant and brave and strong and smart; I loved how you portrayed sixteen years old Tom Riddle - he's exactly how I imagine an ambitious future Dark Lord. Their interactions was cliffhanging and so fun to read! I loved both the ending and the beginning the most, ha ha. Thank you for such a perfect story! I hope to read more of your works :)
64teeth chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
wow, great idea, which is very well written with believable characters? yes, yes and yes! i LOVE IT :d
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
cool :)
BabblingSquirrel chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
This is amazing! Very sensitive and romantic and funny at the same time. I loved your Tom and Harry :) And it's such an original idea!
Chatwyn chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Ahhh! Great story. Since Harry has effectively and irrevocably compromised himself by choosing Tom, I sort of see this ending in either Harry going totally evil or a tragic double murder-suicide situation. I don't need a sequel, but what's your head-canon on how this ends?

Wants to know.
Kittydelacour chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I think I am in love with this story. I have read it like 10 times. My obsession is unhealthy as f**k, maybe I should be put in an asylum? Hehe but seriously THIS IS AMAZING