Reviews for Painted Veil
Pyrane chapter 1 . 8/14
Great idea, good story
Thanks !

Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 1 . 6/30
XD I love how you captured Tom's personality in this! So biting and arrogant but sort of easily embarrassed ;)
I really enjoyed this, you deserve more reviews!
Antediluvian Poet chapter 1 . 6/29
Really enjoyed reading this :) Their attachment to one another felt organic and not rushed (amazing to do under 8000 words), and I loved Harry's conflict at the end. Their relationship already seems like a complex one, and I adore that Harry still has a strong moral compass, but bent it for Tom. I particularly liked how Tom's death finally hit Harry, that he was infatuated with a dead boy.

Loved it all! A sequel to this alternate universe would be intriguing :)
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 1 . 6/16
this is as adorable as a story with tom/harry airing can ossibly be while staying in character
fleur-de-jasmin chapter 1 . 6/7
fleur-de-jasmin chapter 1 . 6/7
thank you for this One shot it as very nice to read
I loved it X)
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 5/29
XD this is pre awesome
Nola chapter 1 . 5/11
It's a shame I can't give you kudos here. Your fic definitely deserves it. ;)
npetrenko chapter 1 . 4/18
Lovely story.
ajazminisaflower chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
LOVED IT. Best hp/tr one shot ever.
silverscribbles chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
hehehe I wonder how Harry will react to Tom's plans. Pity it's just a one-shot, it is a really good one!
dancesontrains chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Nicely done.
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
...OMG! Pure awesomeness!
solsere chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Amazing one-shot! You write Tom's perspective so well - I love that Harry's side is the mystery Tom has to reason out. The ending is just the best, honestly - I love that Harry chose Tom (and that somehow ruined Tom's plans because he was so sure his feelings wouldn't be returned and so sure he'd get hurt), and the angst was done well - just enough but not overdramatic. Delicious read!
smilingcrescent chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Very interesting idea. I was intrigued from the beginning,and enjoyed the sweet parts as well as the sad ones.

Though I think Harry might have had one other choice, if he'd stopped to think about it- offer his life for the rest of Finnigan' he'd be magicless, but Tom could still live. I think if he'd stopped to think of it, dying for love would have appealed to him.

I like how you pulled this off though. From beginning to end, it's quite a fascinating read. You explore the nasty sides of Tom very well, and it's interesting seeing Harry as a less-than-morally-stellar character. His dad wasn't either, though (at least in school), so it works.

Well done.