Reviews for Painted Veil
The ending made me laugh.
demondiary93 chapter 1 . 2/11
I love this fic and I adore Tom and Harry interaction too much :))))
I'm hoping you could give me permission to translate it into my language. I'll keep all the credits here and give you the link to my blog when I finished, is it okay?
Jellyfish chapter 1 . 2/11
Hi, this fic is fantastic, really. I love it so much, and it would be my honor if you could give me your permission to translate this lovely fic. I'll keep all of your credit and give you the link to my translated works.
Love.
MoonWave3884 chapter 1 . 1/16
LOVE IT. Thank you for writing and posting this!
AriaChan29 chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
This is beautiful! Gahhhh *blush*
But...wht about Draco?...
Ethereal Sphere chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
Awesome. Thank you.
readingaccount chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
This is brilliant! Love your writing and can't wait to read more of your work.
liesmyth chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
this was gorgeous. kudos!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
This is definitely my favourite Tomarry fic that I have ever had the pleasure of reading. And trust me; I've read a lot of Tomarry fanfictions.
I can't even say how many times I've read and reread this anymore. You have a wonderful writing style, so I'm off to go read anything else you might have posted. Silently crossing my fingers that you make a sequel and/or epilogue, thank you.
RayAnnXXOO chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
I really really enjoyed this :) you really captured their personalities. I can't help but wish for a sequel, idk like Tom convinces Harry to help him take over the world. Anyways, this is very well done.
Selene Appia chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
I don't usually read Tom/Harry stories, but I'm glad I read this one. I thought both their characterisations were well done. Such a shame someone had to be killed for them to be together (then again, with Tom can one really expect anything else?)
Pyrane chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Great idea, good story
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
XD I love how you captured Tom's personality in this! So biting and arrogant but sort of easily embarrassed ;)
I really enjoyed this, you deserve more reviews!
Antediluvian Poet chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Really enjoyed reading this :) Their attachment to one another felt organic and not rushed (amazing to do under 8000 words), and I loved Harry's conflict at the end. Their relationship already seems like a complex one, and I adore that Harry still has a strong moral compass, but bent it for Tom. I particularly liked how Tom's death finally hit Harry, that he was infatuated with a dead boy.

Loved it all! A sequel to this alternate universe would be intriguing :)
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
this is as adorable as a story with tom/harry airing can ossibly be while staying in character