Reviews for Her Secret
White Cat chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
Hello,
I've enjoyed readying your story and look forward to reading more MPJ stories of yours.
This was well written with great characterisation.
Katescats chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
Hi just read your story and I love it and I hope you do more.
Airsay chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
Really great story! Bravo
Acacia Juless chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This is more YOUR style of writing. If you return to it instead of copying others I will read your future stories...you should delete broken clock...
The Rockerbabe chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
Nice fic. I liked your take on MP. And I enjoyed the end; a good happy ending is what they both deserve.
Jane Q. Doe chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
I think this was a great first MPJ story, and of course look forward to more!
Nancy chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
What a great story - I love the maturity that I see in MP and also the concern she exhibits for others. That has been a while coming, but it was a part of the self-preservation that she was forced to maintain within the Centre walls. So glad that she and Jarod and togther and can have their happy ever after. Wonderful to hear that the family is reunited and especially that the Centre is crushed. Thanks for writing and sharing. We look forward to seeing more of your great writing.
Rosscan chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
Great ! I don't know why but the last time I didn't read the third chapter, and when I read the forth today, I was all lost. I fixed it by reading the story again from the second chapter, and I really enjoyed it, not specially because MP and Jarod got together, but more because you tried to explore all the feelings that they both got trought all those years. And I really appreciate that, most of the people don't even try.
Even if the fact that Jarod spied on MP during three weeks gave me a cold (I found that kinda creepy), after I made me laugh because of "Honest Trailers - Twilight" (screenjunkies), where they mentioned that fact as really romantic. I got blocked on the fact that you gave MP a name too, but it does that to me every time. I have a question btw : what exactly happened to baby Parker ? You wrote he died but did he really ? And how ?
For the rest of my review I would say that the lenght of the story I good, even if I expected another chapter to conclude, (for once that something is good, we want it a little bit longer don't we ?), and the sentence, as I already told you are marvelous ! I love them so must that I'll copy some to but them in my next english test. I learned the real meaning of jeopardize, (I tought it was some kind of lion...), and had another point view on the real meaning of "home". Thank you very much for that story and I hope to read others from you soon !
Sacrem chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
Nice story, have to say I was happy to find someone still writing Pretender fics. Look forward to your next one.
Heather chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
Yay! He found her! And yay! They love each other! It may not be long and convoluted, but i loved it. The part i cared about was resolved, they admitted they loved each other, the good guys were safe and baby Parker was rescued. YAY! Thanks for sharing this, your first foray into the fandom was freakin' awesome! Please keep writing. :-)
charlestonian-at-heart chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
I enjoyed your story and would look forward to reading more.
Debra chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
Nice story. It's good to read a MPJ only story line. I've missed reading "new and finished " Pretender fanfic. I hope you write the series end for us.
Thanks and good luck.
Alfonsa De Gama chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
that was absolutely fantastic ! Keep on writing please ! i love the way you describe the characters :D
Guest chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
It is nice but the chapters are a bit too short.
bellibella chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
so... he is going to act or Parker will need to get a gripp and find him ?