Reviews for Captive Audience
Maleficus Animus chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
I KNEW he was gonna say something in ghost speach when it parents got back! And ohmygod you had to leave it THERE? This was very well written and entertaining story, i wish there was more. Thank you!
SneezySoul chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
xD Oh god danny you cant keep a secret can you lmao
Faithless-Demon chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
My God I let out a sob when I read the part with Mary Anne and cried when she was resolved.
Taeh chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Yvet isn't that russian?
Jokul Frosti The Winter Child chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
This was exactly what i was looking for, it was a great idea and brilliantly written
You should do more like this
skulleXcrush chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
The part with marry Ann and her dad made me cry.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
you wroted it in one noght? is amazing!
beazlerat chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
I absolutely loved this story. You did an amazing job.
Dratias chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
Awesome one-shot! I loved how the dad finally found her daughter.. That was so sweet. Also, that ghost-language thing is a pretty cool idea. I don't think I've read that one yet. It'd be pretty cool to see another one-shot in this series, hope you might consider making one. Great job on this.

- Dratias
Yvet chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
You should write a sequel or a second chapter so that we can find out what his parents do about hearing him speak ghost.
Great chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Good story! I love it! Looking forward to more!
Jewel moonstone chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
This is so saweet sad/sweet it makes me want to cry. Great job on it! X'D
GhostAnn chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
I really liked that! The way that you had it have a happy ending it was really fun to see it from Danny's point of view!
I love the Ghost language story's!
I'm curios, I've seen Yvet in almost every one of these... is there an actual ghost language that writer's are pulling from for this?
I was just curios because I think it could be fun to play with in my own writing...
Specteracular chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
This has a refreshingly original twist in its concept. I absolutely love it.
gothchick16 chapter 1 . 5/22/2015