Reviews for Captive Audience
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 2/6
Reporting from 2018!

This piece was simple and beautiful! I love the moment Mary Anne and her Daddy reunited and how Danny kept his hope. For my own interpretation, Maddie and Jack catch on to Danny's lapse of speech and still in denial about ghost being more than ectoplasmic beings for a little longer. More evidence would be needed to help them accept Danny as Phantom but they do eventually. I'm going to head over and read "Green Jacket, Red Sleeves" now! Keep up the great work!

Review #55 & Favorite #509
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
Why am I crying...
helloyesimhere chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
loved it!
The Alien of Pluto chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
Y'know, it's weird to call a story in which a kid's parents try to kill him 'heartwarming,' but that last act was amazing!
Maleficus Animus chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
I KNEW he was gonna say something in ghost speach when it parents got back! And ohmygod you had to leave it THERE? This was very well written and entertaining story, i wish there was more. Thank you!
SneezySoul chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
xD Oh god danny you cant keep a secret can you lmao
Faithless-Demon chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
My God I let out a sob when I read the part with Mary Anne and cried when she was resolved.
Taeh chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Yvet isn't that russian?
Jokul Frosti The Winter Child chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
This was exactly what i was looking for, it was a great idea and brilliantly written
You should do more like this
skulleXcrush chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
The part with marry Ann and her dad made me cry.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
you wroted it in one noght? is amazing!
beazlerat chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
I absolutely loved this story. You did an amazing job.
Dratias chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
Awesome one-shot! I loved how the dad finally found her daughter.. That was so sweet. Also, that ghost-language thing is a pretty cool idea. I don't think I've read that one yet. It'd be pretty cool to see another one-shot in this series, hope you might consider making one. Great job on this.

- Dratias
Yvet chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
You should write a sequel or a second chapter so that we can find out what his parents do about hearing him speak ghost.
Great chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Good story! I love it! Looking forward to more!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »