Reviews for Know No Fear
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Wonderful story.
You did a great job writing Dean's thoughts concerning his little brother and describing the brothers reunion hug, 'Sam's holding on to me as tight as he would after Jessica died and he'd wake up reliving her death or…the day he woke up after having his soul put back in and had latched onto me.'
I enjoyed reading your story.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This was amazing! i've been looking all over for tags to the episode! It was an amazing episode..and the desperation and fear of losing Sam that Jensen portrayed through Dean...man, Kudos to him...he is truly an amazing actor! I loved seeing the brotherly love between them.

When Sam says the spell and hunches over because of the pain...when Dean screams out "Sam" you can hear his voice crack in strain and fear... :') It's amazing how both the guys portray their characters so well.. I can't imagine anyone else playing Sam and Dean. :)

I loved this fic! Loved how you showed Dean's thoughts...exactly what i thought would be going on through his head. I at first thought Benny might betray Dean or something..in a bad way you know...now i feel kind of guilty for even thinking it. Benny sacrificed himself to save Sam... :)
Great work! :D
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I liked how you wrote this in first-person. I don't encounter those very often and I think you did a pretty good job with voice. I have to say, however, hon, there are hiccups in your grammar. Slow down a little bit. Take a moment or two to read the story out loud to yourself to catch errors you'd not see just reading silently-such as 'bigtime'-it's two words, in spite of Dean's dialog. :) Thank you for posting.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
omg...wow.. im happy that sammy is back wher ehe belong.. next to his big brother.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I like how Sam and Dean talk things out now. No more hiding what's going on. Sam is willing to go through with the trials on his own, if he has to, but it's great that Dean is there for him. I loved when Dean said he would carry Sam. Now both boys have been to Hell, Purgatory, and Heaven. What's left? ;P
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I seriously loved this. These trials are making me a nervous wreck for both the boys. I have a really bad feeling this season will not end on a happy note. I'm so worried for Sammy and I'm equally worried for Dean. If anything happens to Sammy I think we all know how Dean will take it. I always wonder how much these two poor young men have to take? I guess we wouldn't like it as much if their lives were awesome and worry free though huh? Anyway even though I wasn't nor will I ever be a Benny fan I do appreciate him saving Sammy and Bobby. I just can't help but wonder what he saved Sam from? Did he just postpone what we all are worried is coming? I hope for both boys I'm wrong. But I don't think I am. Anyways I really really loved this! Great job as always!
hotshow chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Very good story. Thank you.
judyann chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
OMG loved that so much! I can't wait to read all your tags to the episode! It was such a wonderful episode!
mandancie chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
oh my goodness! I think you were reading my mind. While I am working, I was thinking how to do a one-shot on this subject! I love it. Everything I wanted to tell is in this story! I think this is so totally awesome! :) I can't wait to read your next story! :)
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I just admire your prolific ability to get things so pertitently and beautifully written in such a short period of time. Loved it.