Reviews for Somewhere Only We Know- Walking Dead Story
Finish the story !
animegoddess644 chapter 9 . 4/9
Not to be rude but I think you are skipping a few things and you could add more detail in the chapters and like said below you would be at chapter 100 by season 2 you can either update more and keep them short or you could have them longer and not have to update as often
tazsgirl6969 chapter 9 . 10/17/2014
please post more when you get chance
Myradream chapter 9 . 3/19/2014
I'm not sure I'd be up to writing the next chapter, but I think it's high time we get some more creepy Shane. I was a little leery to read this... I'm not usually big on rewrites of things with original characters, but I'm in. I like your story. I'm also hoping once the Shane issue is diffused if you get to Prison land that Riley would be an interesting target for The Governor... ;)
MaggieMcCartney chapter 9 . 2/25/2014
I like this story. I'm interested to read more!
minalove121 chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
I'll help, I don't mind.
Hyperactive chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
Please continue...I'm hooked! I want to know what happens next. Will shane ruin Riley and daryl relationship? Ohhh I can't wait pleaseeeeeeeee update. ()
frank8232 chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
Please update. I really like this story. You have made some very interesting decisions in changing up the story and I like them a lot. I am interested to see how Riley's relationship with Darryl grows. Please continue the story.
CrimsonFallenAngel chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
awesome update soon please I really like this story
MisZOMBIEcat138138 chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
"Mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling." Make your chapters longer instead of this tad bit. I'm not trying to be rude, but if you keep doing these small half page material, it will lose an audience, especially if this is happening in the beginning of your story. You'll be on chapter 100 by the time you get to season two.
Now, you have the right vibe and I can see the angle you want to go for this fic, just make it longer. There's more to you in that creative mind of yours, deary.
HermioneandMarcus chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
0Cloudless0 chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
Update now.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Please update it just got to the good part!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
i can't wait to read more of this story
redneckswagger chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
wowza that chapter was so intense and smexy and awesome i hope u update soon can't wait for the next chapter