Reviews for Love which Conquers Over Time
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
i love this story very very very much
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
oh...OHHHHHHHHH. i get it :3. Awwwwww that was so beautifulllll :3. ahah, poor misaki, forever uke :p
jasdevi's secret sissy chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
younger misaki is just like a puppy...
yatachan chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
((to be honest i almost cried- dQUQ))
bussuuu chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
ITS SOOO GOOD ;;;;;a;;;;;
TheProfViola chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Niuuu I guess every SaruMisa fangirl wish that this will happen. I mean, the older Saruhiko meet the young Misaki, and the other way
And you write this so perfect! /
I really love this story! */* Thank you so much for this!
*He he* Misakii, you perved x'D
Amel chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
best sarumi I've ever read. definitely. THANK YOU SO MUCH !
you're the best !
Rei Eisenberg chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
What a good story. Thanks for writing this. :D :D :D :D :D While reading this, I was imagining a lot of things... far beyond what a person would... xD
DeidaraUlquiorra chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
MISAKIIIII I CANT BELIEVE YOU BOTTOMED FOR BOTH YOUNGER AND OLDER SARUUUUUUU
Caramellon chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Way too adorable. Your writing is great as always!
I'll always look forward to your fics 3
DidiMag chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Another amazing fic of yours!
Can I marry you? You're my favourite SaruMi writer, yay
Keep on the good works!
Tsumichama chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Kyaaaa I love you so much for writing this!
How you stated that they wouldn't be the same people if they hadn't separated ways, I realize it's true! Younger SaruMi have their charm because 19 SaruMi are what they are now, otherwise they would be pretty random and themselves wouldn't even realize what they truly mean to each other.
Well, long story short, your grasp of their relationship is so perfect!
SunFlor chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I fucking loved this TO MUCH! Damn, It was such a cute story and... T_T Ok, I feel like crying but I'll be strong... This made my day, srsly it was really beautiful Keep writing things like this, you are very good :D I've read another fics of yours and well... *hides 'cause despite having read everything there was no review left in other fics* Huh... Sorry... Okey, I HAVE to tell you how much I enjoyed this :) Misaki And Saru were too adorable during high school They're mean to be together (L) Good Job!

Pd: Sorry for my english, I'm not native speaker.
lovelysickness chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
That was beautiful... no words can describe how good this is. A very smart idea played wonderfully. This story is right now on my very personal favorites.
Parsley8 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Wonderful! I really love the idea of Fushimi and Yata interacting with their younger selves.