Reviews for Fascination
Brilliant :)
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 85 . 12/2/2014
Yeah you better thank her you selfish bitch. Good ending. Although I did kinda miss Esme and Rose and Emmett. I really liked this version of Jazz though. :) and Bella.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 82 . 12/2/2014
Selfish. That's what she is.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 80 . 12/2/2014
Hahahahahaha! Oh man they picked the wrong ones! Her reaction to Jane was awesome!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 79 . 12/2/2014
Damnit Alice! And now Jake has no choice but to be separated from all he knows because he's imprinted. Well he won't be much longer. Only problem with that is he'll pine for her for the rest of his days.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 78 . 12/2/2014
They need to leave it alone. I think I know what Alice saw. Jasper taking Felix's place.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 77 . 12/2/2014
I don't think it was Felix. He's honorable and he and at least Caius would have taken Jazz's threat to heart. We haven't heard from Edward or Esme in a while and any vampire would e strong enough to inflict those injuries on Charlie. And as they said, its not the Vulturi's style.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 76 . 12/2/2014
Who!? Who did it?! And how the hell did eddy know she's alive?!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 73 . 12/2/2014
Take that Peter!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 71 . 12/2/2014
Oh I know one thing that's going to happen when she wakes up. She's gonna tear Peter's arms off!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 70 . 12/2/2014
Oh man he's going to be so mad at himself. Oh well she wanted the change and he didnt kill her.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 67 . 12/2/2014
Ok yeah no that was weird. He's not in love with Charlotte is he cause Peter will kill him.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 66 . 12/2/2014
Oh honey you'll be wearing that dress. Jasper would do nothing less. :)
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 64 . 12/2/2014
Smart thing to do there Aro. He'd have looked very bad if he'd have ignored the obvious. And, even though I know better, he better heed the promise.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 63 . 12/2/2014