Reviews for Fascination
Kushka chapter 1 . 6/28
great story
B4bidden.Products chapter 85 . 3/7
if that's the ending it kinda sucks, great story line thou
Your Bella is kind of bitchy and the thing with the wolves happened too quickly. You skipped the whole 'oh my god werewolves exist' part and jumped straight to the annoying love triangle bit. Feels like parts of your story is missing.
Sassyvampmama chapter 85 . 12/15/2015
Thanks for sharing.
monay9e chapter 85 . 10/30/2015
Alice should have at least got her assesst kick.
Tacny chapter 85 . 9/28/2015
Lovely story, but i would have killed of that mutt and Alice for all they did to Bella.
Guest chapter 85 . 1/7/2015
Brilliant :)
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 85 . 12/2/2014
Yeah you better thank her you selfish bitch. Good ending. Although I did kinda miss Esme and Rose and Emmett. I really liked this version of Jazz though. :) and Bella.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 82 . 12/2/2014
Selfish. That's what she is.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 80 . 12/2/2014
Hahahahahaha! Oh man they picked the wrong ones! Her reaction to Jane was awesome!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 79 . 12/2/2014
Damnit Alice! And now Jake has no choice but to be separated from all he knows because he's imprinted. Well he won't be much longer. Only problem with that is he'll pine for her for the rest of his days.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 78 . 12/2/2014
They need to leave it alone. I think I know what Alice saw. Jasper taking Felix's place.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 77 . 12/2/2014
I don't think it was Felix. He's honorable and he and at least Caius would have taken Jazz's threat to heart. We haven't heard from Edward or Esme in a while and any vampire would e strong enough to inflict those injuries on Charlie. And as they said, its not the Vulturi's style.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 76 . 12/2/2014
Who!? Who did it?! And how the hell did eddy know she's alive?!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 73 . 12/2/2014