Reviews for I found you
TapTapAlways chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
The buildup in this story - the slow dropping of fact such as describing the character's personality by the way she deals with that sounds or her polkadot dress, draws you in very nicely and it shows some real promise this far!
TapTap
Kitkat221 chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
hahahahhaahahha Love this! please continue!
clarkegriffins chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
I love it so far :)
Lavender Harpy chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
Im telling you i love it! write more!
Tayla chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
I'm dying to see how the Doctor tells jane who he really is! :D Thanks for dedicating the chapter to me! :)
Flute1516 chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
I love your fic! I've read different stories where the Doctor finds other Time Lords, but they were never that great, but yours is amazing. I love the way you put their thoughts into the story and the little details you add, especially what the Doctor notices about her. I can't wait to see what you write next!
Tayla chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
Sometimes I just can't keep up with the Doctor, but I don't think he just imagines random things. :)
UltimateWhoLockFanGirl chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
You wrote the Doctor's pov really well, it was so insightful. :-) I can't wait for the next chapter.
Tayla chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
I wish I could hug the Doctor right now! :) Short chapter, but not bad! :D Can't wait till the next update!
Oswin Partridge chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
So beautiful! Just gorgeous!
Oswin Partridge chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Oh, I like this! Very interesting! Continue!
UltimateWhoLockFanGirl chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Omg! Great chapter. I love Thanks so much for dedicating it to me. :-D
Tayla chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
You should write in the Doctor's POV for next chapter! :D Please update soon! :)
UltimateWhoLockFanGirl chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Wow! What a bombshell! You just have to continue.:-)