Reviews for The 10 stages of love
SpeedsMyGame chapter 15 . 4/13
I read this story a while ago and I loved it. Very sweet, cute, and, the best thing. about your stories, so much fun to read.
starfiction123 chapter 15 . 9/18/2016
I want to congratulate you on not only a well written and fun sonamy story filled with fun facts of sonic info only a fan would know but you broke the mode for the cliche ask friends and push love and put the real spins on it about staying true to self but humor wad added but was balanced with a realistic spin that was on point since in my OPINION u know the friend's meddling wouldn't be fair but u pointed that out nicely which was good and u kept them in character the whole way through very nicely done! You even got Sonics signature groan down! The one he did a lot in sonic boom lol so extra points on that! The kiss and ending was just tight and I loved the references of sonic unleashed,, x, and if I'm not mistaken colors hopefully? So great job! Felt like a sonic boom humor like movie!
Love Hammer chapter 15 . 7/3/2015
I can't explain how much I love this story! It's so cute and I love the humor you added into it. I just love how you seem to perfectly have all of them stay in character. And this story has now earned a spot on my top 5 fav sonamy fics :)
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 15 . 5/16/2015
Awesome story.

I was really hoping for some Taiream when that hint of Cream liking tails was introduced. I think Tails and Cream go well with Amy and Sonic :)
Have you written a Taiream sequel? I'm hopeful for one as it would also allow people like me to see more of Sonic and Amy together and maybe even see Rogue get with Knuckles and Blaze get Silver.

Its nice to read a Sonic x Amy story where the way Sonic falls for her is believable and real feeling. I like how you let it flow without rushing your way though the story. Amy was also great in this. Their friends interactions were also pleasing to see and a lot of fun to read.
youmayneverknow chapter 11 . 4/9/2015
Hmm push and pull idea doesnt sound half bad...
Guest chapter 15 . 3/22/2015
I liked the plots it was really great!
I liked how you got (almost) each one of them to say something in it

Though what I think is that it shouldn't be SONAMY

That's just what I think

Probably just friends would be nice

I also like how silver was thinking about all the ways sonic wanted to say

So GREAT story!
animelover5641 chapter 15 . 1/21/2015
I just LOVED this chapter! It was a really great way to end this story! I liked how you ended this with Sonic and Amy about to give romance advice to Tails about Cream I really found it funny when Sonic made everyone think he was going to kill them when he just wants to know how to tell Amy he's sorry and that he likes her xD I also liked it when Shadow talked about love and stuff :P Leave it to him to explain something like that in such as serious way, he totally said it like it was a definition from a dictionary XD You did a really good job on ending this story with this awesome chapter! :)
Nala64 chapter 15 . 1/4/2015
This is such an amazing story! Great job! :D
Nala64 chapter 14 . 1/4/2015
I like the the end! XD
ShadAmy1Fan chapter 15 . 12/27/2014
This was awesome! _ Everything happened perfectly between Sonic and Amy _ (w) 3 And that Taiream ending! XD Perfect lol In the event that you do make a sequel I can't wait ) _ Good luck with everything, and I am in the group of people waiting for So, This is Love? chapters to keep coming out! ( ) You've made that story soooo suspenseful! I NEED to know what happens next! It's so sad seeing them apart for something that never happened...( (_ _) Anyways, '_ good luck and happy writing!
Kyyurila chapter 15 . 12/25/2014
123456789/10 XD
Savvy0417 chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
Omfg this is effing KAWAII and super fluffy and romantic OMG! I love everything about this!
jazziisms chapter 15 . 12/24/2014
What an amazing ending! I loved every moment of this! I love your story so much and your writing and characterization was so spot on! Congratulations on completing such a masterpiece!

I'll see ya in the next story! Cheers! :)
IT'S NO USE I'M OUTTA USE chapter 15 . 12/23/2014
OHMYGOSH!

I loved the last chapter so much! My heart kinda sped up when I read the part when Silver thought Sonic was gonna kill him but then sighed in relief!

The kiss was sooooooo adorable I was bouncing off the walls! (looks like my neighbour's gonna complain for all the noise I'm making eheh)

I'm so glad you ended this story with a BANG (eggman's minion explodes) literally! I can't wait to read more of your stories cos trust me, they are AWESOME!
sonamyfanfiction chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
Hahaha, yes! Definitely put your foot in the door for a sequel! I love how it ended though, everyone can assume the same story will happen with Tails and Cream, it's awesome!

Loved this story! Had to read it all again to re-fresh myself because I couldn't remember but after that it was awesome! Update more regularly, especially with epic stories like this! Please read some of mine! Would love your input! KILLER STORY! LOVED IT!

Peace out! xx