Reviews for Mafia
irene77 chapter 1 . 3/29
Plz, Update soon. I'm dying to know what happens next. Seriously, your story is one of the best stories here...
Twilight407501 chapter 10 . 2/25
wait so are they actually dhampirs and moroi in this story? This is getting interesting, who knew dimitri would be so cruel. Can you make them be nicer, idk, like try to win her heart or something? Update soon!
please update,i need to know what happens!
annnnnnnna chapter 10 . 2/2
please update, i wanna know the plan
Pleeeeeeaaaaaasssseeeee update!
Katerina Herondale chapter 10 . 1/11
hope to see the story continue.
catherine chapter 10 . 1/7
oh don't leave us hanging please update
catherine10 chapter 3 . 1/7
your story is great and you are a good writer
fandom-freak16 chapter 10 . 1/1
id fuckin kill him sorry but I would lol I love this so much
gracedallas2012 chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
I've now read all of the chapters and i loved it but now i feel like I've been left hanging without knowing what comes after chapter 10. I hope soon you will write more but I suppose that you just haven't the time lately and its fine i suppose, I hope all is well with you, and your family and all those dearest to you even though it may not mean much considering I don't even know any of you but still... have a great new years eve!
gracedallas2012 chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
(referring to the very last chapter)you did a great job with this even for a "filler" chapter. you should really write more!
hushhushmygoddess chapter 10 . 12/21/2013
"Update. Update. Update"!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/24/2013
Can you please update?! Pretty please with the cherry on top of the sprinkles and marshmellows to the side?! You never update and its so annoying bc I looove this story! I really need to know what happens next!
gracedallas2012 chapter 10 . 11/25/2013
good job can't wait to read more! I love how you've twisted the story so many times. amazing job keep it up.
Jacks chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
The whole story is amazing!cant wait for the next one!