Reviews for Even Lovers Drown
Jenn68 chapter 174 . 2/14
Great writing loved it!
Inez Lang-Brown chapter 162 . 1/30
Really enjoyed reading this chapter. It's first time the powerful Olivia Pope stood up to that wench crooked Mellie. It's about time. Fitz is a big boy and can handle Mellie and the press. Where did Olivia get the idea she has to protect everyone especially the President. That's the job of Cyrus his CHief of staff.
Inez Lang-Brown chapter 174 . 1/30
This has been a long hard journey for them both. Fitz wants to give Olivia what will make them both happy-each other, but Olivia is so self righteous she won't allow him to. Will this ever end; she always putting everyone else's happiness ahead of her and his own?
04murano10 chapter 174 . 1/20
This has become my number 1 favorite story! Continue please! Great job so far!
Jenn 68 chapter 174 . 1/6
Wow! Loved it, great writing
Julie chapter 174 . 12/9/2014
Loved it! One of the best Scandal fan fictions. Can't wait for the rest of the story! When will you update? The show's writers should learn how to tell a story without all the unnecessary love triangle from fan fictions like yours!
Thank you.
trininads chapter 174 . 12/3/2014
MzMocha damn girl after reading 174 chapters, im still hooked and excited to see where this story is headed. U definitely have a talent for writing and I thank you for your time , cant wait until the next chapters r up :D :D
Happy Holidays!
Diamondprencess chapter 174 . 12/1/2014
YASSSS Vermont. This is the place where they can let everything out and go. They both hurt each other by past actions and now they must move forward with nothing but the truth on their side. With both of their minds and hearts open, it will shed so much light on the Mellie situation and help him plan a divorce.
ScotchSista chapter 171 . 11/28/2014
Loved that the last three chapters were about father and daughter. We rarely get to see Fitz being a dad. He needed that conversation with Karen as much as she needed it.

Well done.
ScotchSista chapter 167 . 11/28/2014
Oh, no, not Billy Chambers. That's why this chapter felt so creepy. Can't believe that Jake is not more concerned about the mystery man Shireen talked to.
Kim chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
I just can't read anything to do with the name Jake to me it's what destroyed scandal. To me it is the beginning of the end of Olitz... To me Olitz will never be the same in fact Olitz has been destroyed by the writers. It just how I feel
reneeharris49 chapter 174 . 11/25/2014
OMG this story is just ...everything! From Olitz to the Shireen case, you have given us romance and intrigue on an epic scale.

My favorite parts so far:
Fitz waiting for Liv in the back of the limo - super sexy.
Liv telling off Mellie and Fitz allowing her to do it uninterrupted in the Oval.
Fitz and Karen's talk. Realizing his baby is not a baby anymore.

Keep the story rolling!
justafan51 chapter 174 . 11/22/2014
Uugh, I just feel for them and wish that they could be together. All of this feels like torture, but I love the idea that Vermont is in the picture. Maybe a little bit or normal, for just a little while.
justafan51 chapter 170 . 11/22/2014
Thank goodness that Karen is not only perceptive, but understands the predicament her parents find themselves in. She wonderful to give her father her consent to just be normal and to get the fact that her mom is limited. There is nothing more to expect from her. Fitz did something right. She is a sweet young lady.
TvIsForever chapter 174 . 11/22/2014