Reviews for Hunger Geass: Recurrent Knighmare
LampShader chapter 15 . 8/4/2017
Right in the frickety fracking feels.
LampShader chapter 10 . 8/4/2017
Nice reworking of symbolism there.
LampShader chapter 7 . 8/4/2017
I laughed.
LampShader chapter 5 . 8/4/2017
-excited vibrating intensifies-
LampShader chapter 4 . 8/4/2017
you know, this is random, but your line breaks are really pretty.
LampShader chapter 2 . 8/4/2017
ohhhh holy fuck idk if you're gonna follow through with the plotfic polyamory but unf!
also, every time i see a fic with naoto alive my mind feels so happy
LampShader chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
how dare you make something this heartwarming in a hunger games trilogy
that last line about charles is hilarious
also if nunnally dies i'm gonna tear up flowers
Lady Reaper chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
Hello!

I just wanted to say that I love this series and that I'm currently re-reading it! But I just again noticed something that I noticed the first time I read this but never got around to posting- the title is misspelled! ur title is Hunger Geass: Recurring Knighmare! It's Knightmare tho right? No T! Just a friendly note! (Hehe I wonder how many people didn't notice this at all!)
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 15 . 3/28/2014
I loved this story so much!

I'm going to read the third installment now. I hope Suzaku and Lelouch end up going out together in the next installment.
Sanna Rose chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
Wait... im confused. :x what is suzaku lelouch and jallens relationship? It got conusing... so lelouh doesnt actually love suzaku and suzaku like kallen and kallen likes suzaku?! Its gotten so confusing... . somwone please explain, or else i cant understand whats happning anymore t.t
yesterdaz chapter 15 . 10/26/2013
That ending... was amazing. Seriously, I didn't know how it was going to end, but I'm happy it was like that.
kimo chapter 15 . 10/5/2013
please write a third fic pleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeee , please
LawliPop chapter 15 . 9/3/2013
Ahh, I had no idea you had posted this sequel! I devoured it hungrily over the past few days. It is amazing, as was the original Hunger Geass.

Please, please, PLEASE say you are writing a third installment?! I mean, I suppose it could end here with brainwashed Lelouch... but I would love Suzaku and Lelouch to be reunited and take down the empire. X3

Anyways. I love everything about this. It was brilliant and heart-wrenching and thoughtful and just... perfect. 3
TheMipstaz chapter 15 . 8/1/2013
Well damn. I don't know if it's because the Catching Fire movie is about to come out, but I am really digging this whole Hunger Games crossover thing :] I'm also pleased how you didn't just fix Lelouch into Katniss's place and Suzaku into Peeta's (same with your first Hunger Games/Code Geass fic), you kind of shared the roles between them. Anyways, update soon please? :)
Moonlightstreams chapter 15 . 7/20/2013
So I fell out of the Code Geass fandom for a whole and come back to see this story complete which made me happy because no more anxious waiting for next chapters. But I forgot you that's you're evil especially with the story's ending...and how you treated poor Lelouch and Suzaku (and killing of C.C unless she has CG's code). And you're making some characters I liked creepy. And god, how are you so good with story titles?

I did not see that ending cause I've only read the first book and seen the first movie (but have no problem with getting spoiled). Also, Lelouch you kinda are a Princess and certainly a candidate for epitome of royal femininity.

I can't wait to read the next installment.