Reviews for Changes Can Be Good
fairys have tails chapter 16 . 2/3/2014
I see that this was updated a while ago so I assume you are having difficulties again, I would like to say if you ever feel like talking about it I am also having a tough family time, just so you know your not the only one! Also a massive thankyou for continuing this fanfiction, you have done an incredible job and I cant wait to read the next chapter! I also read part one of this and I thought you retold lotr very well! Can I guess that morwen is going to fall in love with the guy in the undying lands (forgot his name sorry)? I think that would be cool;) again a massive thankyou for carrying on with this, I can see the hard work you have put into it! Untill your next chapter, goodbye!
fairys have tails chapter 12 . 2/3/2014
English isnt your first language? You speak it better that I do!
fairys have tails chapter 11 . 2/3/2014
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh omg omg omg! Ily this fanfic is amazing!
Infinite-Adanna chapter 16 . 2/2/2014
Love love love it! (: Please update soon! _
LilyLexis chapter 16 . 1/13/2014
I loved your stories, can't wait to read the next chapter ! Also I don't know what's wrong in your life but I know how it is to feel like everything is going wrong and everything is so hard so just try to get things better, take time to yourself and when you'll feel better we will read what's next to come for Lessien &co :) hold on :)
Littleflower19 chapter 16 . 12/31/2013
Hello! HAPPY NEW YEAR! I missed you, it's been so long since I've read your beautiful words. Ah, a whole year has gone since I first read your story and let me tell you, you have greatly improved! Please update again soon, I REALLY miss our wonderful chats :)
By the way, DoS was SOOOO good! Maybe you could try a Hobbit fic next...
P.S. Just remember, a new year means a new slate, and you've got all your fans; we've got your back! 3
Gwendalyn chapter 16 . 12/27/2013
Hey hey hey! Mae Govannen and welcome back to your fanfiction dear! I missed this story.I hope now everything is thank you for this awesome chapter,thank you for coming back.
About the chapter,i will miss Gimli but he wont stay away long,will he? Whenever i think of his Gimli and his kin,i remember Thorin,Fili,Kili and poor ,i am going to need some tissue or sad :(
Anyway what do you think of the movie and Tauriel?
Oh,happy birthday by the way *waving happy little Raina*
I wish you a fellowship of love awesomeness aand four little hobbits :)
jenny14 chapter 16 . 12/21/2013
I think your story is great and the thought of Gimli possibly getting married is funny and slightly frightening at the same time. XD
AmazingWriter123 chapter 16 . 12/20/2013
Happy birthday Lessien. They're all such good friends its amazing. What year is going on?
MaxRideandPercyJackson4ever chapter 16 . 12/19/2013
update asap
booklover1798 chapter 16 . 12/18/2013
Great chapter! Update soon!
MaxRideandPercyJackson4ever chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
update asap
Littleflower19 chapter 15 . 11/29/2013
Hello! Guess who! Sorry I didn't review but like yours, my life right now is a complete mess! But today I was in the middle of a conversation with my mom, and I just completely dropped the stuff I was holding and said, "I need Lessien." She gave me this weird look but it was totally worth it!
This chapter was really good. First off, Gimli with a wife... I was laughing so hard! I have really thought about him having one. Also, PIPPINS A DAD! Ahhhhhhh. Something tells me that something bads gonna happen. And poo Eyowen! (I my have spelt that wrong...) I hope she is able to have a child!
So all in all, this was a really good chapter, I have a fractured pinkie toe, and I REALLY hope that you are okay. PLEASE update soon! I'm really sorry for not reviewing and I hope all of your life crises are fixed!
With lots of love,
P.S. Durins day is December 13th which happens to be the premiere day of the Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug! So please update as soon as you can!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/11/2013
I'm glad that drama is over.
Gwendalyn chapter 15 . 9/26/2013
I am terribly sorry for everything,i am really sorry about the things going on in your life,im really sorry if i had pushed you back into the story ,i know how hard it is to write when youre not in mood :(
Maybe its not my place to say it is going to be alright,and i wont,but try to remember Samwise's words:
There is some good in life that worths fighting for...
You will overcome the problems if i know my favorite fanfiction author :) So dont ever doubt yourself.
I would listen all about everything if i knew you could be comfortable with me
I know its awkward to offer something as almost a stranger,but if you ever wanna tell someone about it,im here as one of the choices :) Aaand of course Raina!
I dont wanna write about the chapter much,when you won the battle i will write one of my novels about this and the others .
Just in case you want an open ear: