Reviews for I Want To Slap You In Your Whole Face
Amary chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Would "that escalated quickly" not be appropriate to say since Dean's a pilot? ;) Another flawless piece! Seriously, you are amazing! xoxo
Maknatuna chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I think this is one of my fav fics from your fics :)
ILoveSupernaturalcasismine chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
That is just awesome :)
aLoggedInReader chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
That was cute. I like it :-)
darkphoenix2345 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I bet I know what Cas is gonna use to slap Dean in the face and it ain't his hands! :))) Loves me bossy botttom Castiel. All of a sudden, I am in the mood to watch "Top Gun". :P
Larkafree2 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
-stares mouth open, shocked- what was I just sent to read?! Holy Cass!
there is nothing hotter than a man in uniform...unless its Dean Winchester in a military uniform that is! and I must say I love reading it all! Cass in a naval uniform -shudders- I think I need a moment...
desks are very nice pieces of furniture, strong, supportive... great for bending someone over and just laying into them too!
Awesome Story!
i-believe-in-john-watson chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
So... I don't really like AUs that much. I like my Angel Cas and my fucking tortured hunter Dean Winchester, so no, in this fandom I'm not into the AUs.
But I was on the bus and I wanted to read some destiel and so I clicked on this one.
And.. well, I simply loved it.
Not only the story hate/love or the stubbornness of our beloved characters, but the way you wrote it, man. i mean, come on! You used 'told' and 'said' like what? three times in the whole story? Who on earth does that? I bloody love dialogues. I mean, the more descriptions of the scene the story has, the better for me. But I /love/ dialogues. yeah, an image or a movement or a look says a lot much more than a word. But dialogues are important, especially in fics like these one, where the characters are arguing all the time. Yet, I always get pissed off for the abuse on words like 'said'.
When I get home I re-read it, you know? because it only hit me after I finished, and I thought 'no, wait, it can't be that well written, there must be something there". But no, I enjoyed even more, because I could focus more on the writing and a little less on the plot.
Anyway, all of this was just to let you know that I appreciate your work, I really liked the fic and I'l be stalking you now.
As a non native speaker (ha! who am I trying to impress? I never even studied English!), I thank you.
Keefer chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Larkafree sent me here and I am really glad that she did.
This story is Fabulous! I enjoyed every moment of it. Well done and keep writing!
Zonya chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
wow very hot! I loved it, please write a sequel :)