Reviews for Back in Black, The Hunger Game's Return (76th annual)
books-are-brain-food456 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Haha this was so funny! I can't wait to read more and see what the twist is. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
whens are you goin to do the epilogue ?/
Guest chapter 38 . 7/4/2013
Looking forward to the epilogue, I'm excited to see more of Clare. She was a good character to read about, and I am glad she won.
Guest chapter 38 . 7/2/2013
This was a really great syot because-
-it seems to have been update quickly
-quality writing and development
-unique ideas
-and complete (well almost, there is still the epilogue (which i am looking forward to read)

these factors are hard to find in syots, which makes this story very special. I loved the tributes and witty humor, and i can honestly say i am very happy with who won!
Guest chapter 38 . 7/2/2013
This was probably my favorite chapter! As it got closer to the end; the chapters started getting really good and suspenseful, always having a cliff hanger making me want to keep reading! In a way this chapter almost has a cliff hanger, since it ends with Clare asking herself a question. I am very excited to see Clare in the epilogue!
NinjaCreeperX chapter 38 . 7/2/2013
Piper nooooooo ;_; mah babeh is dead! Personally I loved the story, sorry for this being a first time review (forgot that I made an account lol) Overall I thought you did a good job on the whole games, the entire time I was rooting for the Axe Alliance all the way, but congrats to Clare for winning.

Anyways, I would like to know if you could please submit a tribute or two to my SYOT, I would love to have a character that you create, the info that i need is on my profile so if you have some spare time to submit a tribute, it's right there! Thanks in advance if you do so, and keep up the great work!

Lynden
xoxo chapter 38 . 7/1/2013
clare won, and i'm glad she did. she was a great tribute and character. the dummies was a really clever idea on your part- it made the reader on the edge of their seats. i really enjoyed this story, i wish some of these characters were canon (like clare, or dylan). anyways superrr excited to read the epilogue!
xoxo chapter 37 . 7/1/2013
FINALLY GOT TO THIS PART. I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE WHO WINS.
this quote from clare really got me thinking: "Home. I've been thinking about going back a lot. Will I be able to go home breathing? Or will I be in a coffin?" idk it just makes you remember how everyone who dies is actually dead, like the come home in a coffin if they don't win. so the odds of coming home dead in a coffin is 23/24 which i find pretty damn morbid. like, everyone one including there parents has to see them in a coffin. it just reminds you how sad and messed up the games are. i feel bad for every tribute, no kid deserves that.
david.lok.23 chapter 38 . 7/1/2013
Nooooo.. ok. I really didn't want Jared to win, so I was happy when Glory killed him, but I didn't want Clare to win either. If only Glory could have killed both at the same time. I really wanted someone from the D7/D8 alliance to win, and as one by one the alliance died, I kept on getting more nervous. I would have been happy with this Glory Spindel winning too. This was a great fanfic! One of the best! Thanks! Poor Piper!
Katie chapter 38 . 7/1/2013
I've read this whole story and I loved it. I'm really sad it's over, well I guess it's not over since there is still the epilogue..but still. I LOVED Clare from the beginning, and towards the end I started to like her even more. She was totally my favorite character. Well done with this fabulous story, you gave life to the characters very well. If you ever have time you should make a sequel or something (you are making that qq so that should be cool). Once again great story!
lara jean song chapter 38 . 6/30/2013
I loved x 100 how she won, weapon less. She's pretty smart. So sad that this is over. At first I thought Piper was going to win, but Clare surprised me. Great story.

rachel
wazowskis chapter 38 . 6/30/2013
SUCCESS! CLARE WON!

Piper was a worthy adversary and never once did she give up. You will be missed Piper.
Guest chapter 38 . 6/30/2013
THE FINALE YAY! oh my gosh okay, this was goooood. for a second I was really devastated when glory hit the dummy clare. i thought it was the real clare! it was smart of piper to play dead when she was against glory. the showdown between piper and clare was raddddd. poor clare, i would have probably gagged right after that death. rip to all these lovely tributes in the games! anyways, i'm really excited for the last final chapter (the epilogue). anyways i'm really happy clare won, she was strategic and smart, and i probably would have the same game play as clare. loved it! this honestly was a great syot, it was complete (something rare for a syot) AND it was good quality! just perfect! i don't have an account, but i will totally review your other story!
Indig chapter 38 . 6/30/2013
A great way to close off these games. Those dummies were very original, great thinking on your part! I am very satisfied with the fact that Clare won, she was a good fighter and I just enjoyed reading about her! I am looking forward to the epilogue, it should be good. Wow, this has been a lovely syot, you are probably one of the best at doing these type of storys, you and Hoprocker.
Ashbringer36 chapter 38 . 6/30/2013
OKAY that was a great finale... and dammit that was one brutal way to die... (shivers) I so hope Celri dosen't sink to that level if she's allowed into your quarter quell fanfic. :)